2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t lie your iPod is exclusively Lonely or Lonely remixes

Well yeah. it's just the original I despise. a bit too much its not healthy I think I need help. I'll see a psychiatrist if Orly takes a few music classes.

Right okay I have seen the stats that's for sure unmissable like some of Walcott's chances he misses.

Surely it's got to be bare minimum to replace Walcott. I get what your saying but a few of our signings are potential would you agree ? We all wanted proven.

Hopefully then if that's the case we will be laughing instead.

This is not the best we can expect from him. I think the minimum is he gives us most of what Bernard gives us but with slightly less pressing. Although he adds the ability to dribble from deep into the attacking third and to pass the ball into the box.

The best is he does all that but adds more consistency to his creative play in the final third and maybe scores a few more. I'm not sure where this myth that Iwobi is one of those players that does a bunch of tricks and not much else has come from but it is actually a myth. He does do some tricks, It is not all he does.
We need delivery of goals and assists guaranteed to improve really. Bernard creates space and is a decent link up man. I'm led to believe Iwobi is uncannily similar to what we already have ? What makes him different do you think ?

We need delivery of goals and assists guaranteed to improve really. Bernard creates space and is a decent link up man. I'm led to believe Iwobi is uncannily similar to what we already have ? What makes him different do you think ?
Iwobi: 1800 minutes 3 goals 6 assists
Bernard: 2100 minutes 1 goal 4 assists

It's that simple really. Iwobi gives us the traits that Bernard does that did things like keep the ball and open space for Digne with the added benefit of actual final third production. I also see Iwobi as someone who is still improving and could be better in two years than he is now. Not sure Bernard can do that.

Iwobi: 1800 minutes 3 goals 6 assists
Bernard: 2100 minutes 1 goal 4 assists

It's that simple really. Iwobi gives us the traits that Bernard does that did things like keep the ball and open space for Digne with the added benefit of actual final third production. I also see Iwobi as someone who is still improving and could be better in two years than he is now. Not sure Bernard can do that.
Oh right okay well that's promising then his numbers are slightly better. We shall see a more direct bernard can't be all bad then even if it was 35m.

Status
Not open for further replies.