2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right okay well that's promising then his numbers are slightly better. We shall see a more direct bernard can't be all bad then even if it was 35m.
I'd argue twice the production from slightly less time is more than slightly better. I'm only really comparing him to Bernard because that's who he is competing with. I think Iwobi is better.

I think Iwobi is a positive after looking at his stats. Six assists in 22 games compared to our Siggy's 6 in 36 games last season.

Iwobi is still young and hopefully he's on a trajectory to score more goals.

Welcome to Everton, Iwobi.

Last edited:
I'd argue twice the production from slightly less time is more than slightly better. I'm only really comparing him to Bernard because that's who he is competing with. I think Iwobi is better.
Well as long as Walcott is out and there's more goals in the team it's a win. But it's unfortunately not guaranteed we only have the potential for this to happen. Let's hope it becomes reality.

Well as long as Walcott is out and there's more goals in the team it's a win. But it's unfortunately not guaranteed we only have the potential for this to happen. Let's hope it becomes reality.
I really like an attack of Iwobi Gylfi and Richarlison behind Kean with support from Andre and the fullbacks. Maybe it isn't the best in the league or even top 4 but it's competitive. That team could push 70 goals if it all clicks. Maybe it isn't this year but it's at least the start of something and they're all an age (Gylfi aside) where they can grow together. I love Gylfi but if we can replace him next year with someone in a similar age bracket we might just have the start of something special.

I really like an attack of Iwobi Gylfi and Richarlison behind Kean with support from Andre and the fullbacks. Maybe it isn't the best in the league or even top 4 but it's competitive. That team could push 70 goals if it all clicks. Maybe it isn't this year but it's at least the start of something and they're all an age (Gylfi aside) where they can grow together. I love Gylfi but if we can replace him next year with someone in a similar age bracket we might just have the start of something special.
Again though it's all ifs and buts. Another opportunity to push on has occurred, Everton again have robbed Peter to pay Paul. You are correct in your optimism but only if the potential is realised. Have we done all we can to guarantee that we would push on and challenge this year ?

Again though it's all ifs and buts. Another opportunity to push on has occurred, Everton again have robbed Peter to pay Paul. You are correct in your optimism but only if the potential is realised. Have we done all we can to guarantee that we would push on and challenge this year ?
We aren't magically going to be able to sign finished product players. We just aren't to that level. The best we can do is buy and develop or try to find undervalued guys like Digne. We can't go and sign Pepe or whatever.

It's like your new bird moaning she still loves her ex. Going to have to make sure we give her the hump of her life to make her know who the daddy is. I hope he doesn't start getting homesick for London life

Bringing in Reinier would certainly fit the bill...

Status
Not open for further replies.