2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll either sink or swim. I still stand by Carlo finding a way to make him a menace in the box. He can head it well and he actually settles it pretty well on crosses to. Most players first time it into the stands but he isn’t afraid to take it down first which is something I’d expect of a former Arsenal player. I think he can find a role there.

Iwobi is going to be bracketed in Everton history alongside Claus Thomsen, Brett Angel, Tony Thomas, John Spencer, and Sandro as the worst PL era players signed by the club

I'd like to see him and Gordon switch positions in the next friendly. I don't see Gordon being as suited to playing box to box and Iwobi isn't good enough at scoring to be a winger in a 4-3-3.

I feel these tweets are getting diminishing returns.

Being mid-40s, I barely understand what’s happening in this one tbh. Is the chubby lady with pink hair famous? Perhaps a member of the younger generation could explain.. lol

Judging from their pose in the tweet I can only assume it's a tribute to the late, great Timmy Mallet of "Wacaday" fame.

Who knew Timmy would be such a trend setter!

Is that why I'm supposed to be cross? I'm far too woke to let that bother me. Is the pink-haired individual famous in some way?
I looked into it. Her name is Cuppy. She’s Nigerian. She Is a dj who just released her debut album called Original Copy. But apparently she was famous before this album as an “influencer.”

In closing, @TheBigIguana is correct: eat the super rich.

Apparently a training ground injury will miss the start of the season. Massive blow!!

PS I don’t know how reliable this is, came from an Arsenal fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.