Adrian Heath

Status
Not open for further replies.
His name is an anagram of "Heat had Iran" and while I'm certainly trying my hardest to go through the single females of that country, I think he's a little optimistic in his anagrammatical conclusion.

Inchy was a good player who scored crucial goals.
Intelligent, good Finisher, read the game, made intelligent runs, stepped up in big games.
Lacked pace to be international class but thank you forever for the Oxford goal in league cup andv Southampton in the cup semi in 1984.

His name is an anagram of "Heat had Iran" and while I'm certainly trying my hardest to go through the single females of that country, I think he's a little optimistic in his anagrammatical conclusion.
It's good to be aspirational though.

Two excellent finishes that spring to mind are a volley from the edge of the box into Park End vs Sheff Wed in league cup. And a diving header into the St End late on to clinch a 3-1 win vs Man U iirc.

Arguably a better achievement given the injuries. Sheedy was sublime when we really hit form at Xmas/New Year after the understudies kept us in touching distance.
Hand it over, hand it over, hand it over Liverpool!!!!

Real livewire in the box. Was developing a great understanding with Sharp. They complemented each other perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.