Administration looming ...quicker than we realised ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dushku

Player Valuation: £1m
I don't like posting stuff like this , mainly because it has no real 'evidence' but the conspiracy theorists are out in force again today, twisting the knife where it hurts us the most at the moment - in the wallet!

Had a couple of texts from different sources telling me that Everton are very close to administration and that Kenwright is scampering around , calling in favours and debts to ward off any potential foreclosures from banks . Now of course, this would take a while to take hold and become effect - but sometimes businesses keep their true financial problems, very close to their chests.

I hope this story doesn't have any legs..I just thought it'd be best to let you know what 'others' are spreading about us and to see if anyone knows if there's even a hint of any truth in this... :(

It would go some way to explaining why we haven't moved at all in the transfer and loan market and that our only possibility so far, has been a teenager from Tranmere Rovers with the option to loan him straight back!! And why we've suddenly been loaning out players who would be crucial to our league survival at the time we need them most.. Oh,and the Landon Donovan fiasco :(

Some one please tell me this all gubbins :(

Last edited:
"This is my face when I hear this. DON'T LISTEN TO THE SNIDES " © M.Damon

matt-damon-picture-1.jpg

I dont buy it for one simple reason: we have assets in blue jerseys. In other words, in the bleak scenario you've been painted we could cover it by the sale of better players than we've lost so far (or, rather, players more valuable in market terms). There'd be a price to pay in terms of a crisis in confidence of the board, and the manager would surely consider his position, but I dont envisage an existential threat.

I dont buy it for one simple reason: we have assets in blue jerseys. In other words, in the bleak scenario you've been painted we could cover it by the sale of better players than we've lost so far (or, rather, players more valuable in market terms). There'd be a price to pay in terms of a crisis in confidence of the board, and the manager would surely consider his position, but I dont envisage an existential threat.

Agree, makes sense. The evidence of financial hardship wouldn't be a lack of buying, but a firesale of talent.

We are definitely status quo and on a bare bones budget. The Rooney money brought some interesting players in and the Moyes 4-5-1 startegy early on causing other teams fits made us a very markable team because of europe. My greatest fear if we ever get relegated we would go broke. The TV money is probabley what keeps us afloat year in and year out.

Still I'm a life long fan and I am settled with what is going on accept the stupid stuff AKA Gosling,etc. But overall still have hope that we can blood some youth in that makes a difference and climb the table. New investment is a must but right now it's literally a pipe dream.

This.

"This is my face when I hear this. DON'T LISTEN TO THE SNIDES " © M.Damon

matt-damon-picture-1.jpg

TBF. Those actually ITK ... know this administration ****e is stuff and nonsense. Being peddled by some.

We've had increases in Sky revenues since last season, and apparently in Everton's case this has outstripped increases in wages bucking the average.

So don't believe everything you hear.

SNIDE'S KNOW JACK.

TBF. Those actually ITK ... know this administration ****e is stuff and nonsense. Being peddled by some.

We've had increases in Sky revenues since last season, and apparently in Everton's case this has outstripped increases in wages bucking the average.

So don't believe everything you hear.

SNIDE'S KNOW JACK.

ROFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.