Administration looming ...quicker than we realised ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont believe you. You know everything.

Who's hacked Damon's account?

My other half.

stuckonyoupic.jpg

Also following on from DAMO W

Also isn't the last 20million overdraft facility coming to an end this year (post 2008) ?

It could be that facility (and arrangement) being closed. What impact would that have from the accountancy side on the books?

Cashflows mate. I'm having these very same issues now with Chinese companies thinking they don't have to pay invoices.

... boy are they about to get a nasty surprise...

And - because of the difficulty in suing Chinese too... there's more than one way to skin a cat.

In Everton's case it's probably the same in terms of Cashflows. Especially with the current economy.

Yes and with banks who won't lend to healthy companies EFC would find it difficult but not impossible to secure.

EFC accountants just need to be creative!

My other half.

stuckonyoupic.jpg

Also following on from DAMO W

Also isn't the last 20million overdraft facility coming to an end this year (post 2008) ?

It could be that facility (and arrangement) being closed. What impact would that have from the accountancy side on the books?

If that facility is up for renewal then yes that would delay the accounts right up to the 10months probably Accountancy wise no issue unless it wasn't agreed. If not agreed then auditors report would be qualified or what's known as a significance of matter I think the term is which would spook every one and mean payments would be needed up front etc and would result in larger bank facility costs. And yes threat of administration would be closer but not definite or imeadiate.

If that facility is up for renewal then yes that would delay the accounts right up to the 10months probably Accountancy wise no issue unless it wasn't agreed. If not agreed then auditors report would be qualified or what's known as a significance of matter I think the term is which would spook every one and mean payments would be needed up front etc and would result in larger bank facility costs. And yes threat of administration would be closer but not definite or imeadiate.

It was agreed over draft. Happened/agreed at the hight of the 2008 financial crisis too. Which says something.

I think (can't confirm) it was carried over into 2009/2010 tax year too and 2010/2011... but had no word on it now being extended into 2011/2012 tax year.

Status
Not open for further replies.