Ademola Lookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I'm getting 'dislikes' here for supporting Lookman and asking why he isn't getting more game time for a £9m player.

I replied yesterday, twice, in regards to your point on Lookman. You replied to the first one ignoring the point and neglected to continue the conversation when I specified my point exactly

I am a bit concerned about the stories that he is suffering homesickness and that has been dampening his progression.

Anyone got any knowledge about this?

Told exactly this from a decent source at the game yesterday. Suffering really bad homesickness apparently. Hopefully the close-season will sort him out. Koeman really rates the kid too.

I've liked what I've seen of him but he does strike me as the type of player who could easily become frustrating after a while. There's definitely talent there, think he'll really shine in pre season and that'll give him a platform to kick on.

He's not homesick at all, I've seen him out in town a good few times on the weekends with Tyias and the rest of the u23s. He's been on a training schedule because Koeman isn't happy with his fitness, had him in doing double sessions on his days off. He'll be fine next season.

He's not homesick at all, I've seen him out in town a good few times on the weekends with Tyias and the rest of the u23s. He's been on a training schedule because Koeman isn't happy with his fitness, had him in doing double sessions on his days off. He'll be fine next season.
where's this fitness thing come from?

I'm calling bull....

he played 21 games before he joined us

no way he was not in shape

he went straight into the first team due to his impressiveness in training

The lad is 19, has made more starts appearances already than most of us expected.

He'll play when the game is right for him. Throwing him on against Chelsea when we were losing wouldn't have done anything for him really.

He'll be used in the next few games and then a full pre-season will do him wonders. Everybody just chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.