Ademola Lookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He randomly liked some birds photo I know the other day so I'm sure he's kept himself busy.

That aside he does come across as an anxious and shy lad so I can understand the home sickness rumours.

Just worried about my mate competing for his bird with a premier league footballer.

Is a bit different playing for Charlton where compared to the Premiership you have acres of space and time. He is trying to do what he done there, here and as of yet it isn't working. It is the job of the coaching staff to develop him but it all depends on how much he wants to be a top notch footballer. He has to put the time in on the training ground, even if it means staying for an extra hour each day.

it is entertaining, but deliberately avoiding certain points and direct questions definitely adds to the belief of some that he is wumming the forum the majority of the time.
Oh, he's wumming the forum alright; I know that, you know that, and most anyone on here with any smarts knows that.
But credit where it's due, @davek exercises his schtick with an articulate irrepressiblity that should do naught but bring smile to your face...prior to your dismissing its currency.

where's this fitness thing come from?

I'm calling bull....

he played 21 games before he joined us

no way he was not in shape

he went straight into the first team due to his impressiveness in training
It's from an Everton u23 player so don't know why he'd bullshit.

He randomly liked some birds photo I know the other day so I'm sure he's kept himself busy.

Maybe he has been focusing on girls too much and not putting much effort into his football and fitness :D

It certainly happens with young footballers who are on getting 'big time'.

Why does everyone wanna spend £50m on a centre half when there are options just as good for less money.

I don't see us signing big money centre halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.