Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else on here recovered from what could have been career ending break to be back playing in the a few months

Nope thought not
Andre says your all shocking

So do all his performances before the injury, thanks mate.

I’ll assess him with an actual midfield around him in Doucouré, Allan, Rodriguez and Richarlison; not Tom Davies next season.

But head is very much on the chopping block for me.

Anyone else on here recovered from what could have been career ending break to be back playing in the a few months

Nope thought not
Andre says your all shocking
I broke my back in 2 places, was out for the best part of a year. Still don’t think I’ve fully recovered. I’m astounded he’s played so early, and hopefully he’ll just get better the more he plays, especially if he has players to pass to and help defend unlike our current midfield.

Not sure if this is Watford trying to push the price up, or if we have real competition

The player will only go to France if we don't want him, or are unwilling to pay what Watford want.

I'm not too fussed either way on this one, as long as we get Allan & James. There are other midfield options out there, but if we get him I am ok with that too and will hope he can prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.