• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not sign Lennon.
Let's sign some player with an exotic name that nobody has ever heard of let alone seen play that will take us to the next level.
I mean how hard can it be ? We see every other clubs snapping up World class talent for peanuts from the African continent or Eastern Europe the premiership is teeming with them.
After all what can Lennon do ?
All right he is probably the fastest winger in the Premiership and has brought a totally new dimension to our game,
Yes.. but apart from pace what has he brought, he has brought a real hardworking etchic that helps our defence as well as our attack.
Alright, apart from pace and a work ethic what else does he bring ? He has earned a couple of penalties and scored a couple of goals as well
as a couple of assists.

Alright, apart from pace, a work etchic, goals, assists and penalties earned what else has he brought to our team ?
he can also beat up waitresses which is a bonus

Aaron Lennon could score 20 goals with 20 assists in our last few games, and would still not be good enough for a blinkered few on here. His work ethic alone has improved the right flank 100%. His end product is not always perfect but he's created plenty so far and he hopefully falls within our budget. As long as the price isn't too high, it's a no brainer for me. If we started next season with Mirallas, Pienaar, Lennon and Deulofeu as our wide players, I would be highly delighted.

He suggested Ally McCoist to replace Martinez. People who have gone on a rampage with an assault rifle have said less insane things than that if he was serious.
Eh at the time i said that i would have been a better option than Martinez. It is only because i see Ally as a Legend with Rangers. That League comes way below the Premier league here. I am not that daft.

Aaron Lennon could score 20 goals with 20 assists in our last few games, and would still not be good enough for a blinkered few on here. His work ethic alone has improved the right flank 100%. His end product is not always perfect but he's created plenty so far and he hopefully falls within our budget. As long as the price isn't too high, it's a no brainer for me. If we started next season with Mirallas, Pienaar, Lennon and Deulofeu as our wide players, I would be highly delighted.

Martinez still wouldn't play two at the same time. But yes, for me he is a keep. We haven't got loads of players in their primes so one with a bit of pace and a load of work rate is good for me. Kept Shaw virtually out the game even with all of United's possession, he was too wary to venture forward against that pace.

Martinez still wouldn't play two at the same time. But yes, for me he is a keep. We haven't got loads of players in their primes so one with a bit of pace and a load of work rate is good for me. Kept Shaw virtually out the game even with all of United's possession, he was too wary to venture forward against that pace.
I think Martinez would play two wide men if they were natural in their position with the ability to come inside and interchange. It's been our biggest achilles heel all season.

I think Martinez would play two wide men if they were natural in their position with the ability to come inside and interchange. It's been our biggest achilles heel all season.

Then why have we hardly ever seen Mirallas and Deulofeu, McGeady and Mirallas, Mirallas and Lennon on the pitch at the same time? It always seems to be one with one of Osman Barkley or Naismith on the other flank.

Status
Not open for further replies.