• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it's looking increasingly likely that Mirallas stays and while that's not a bad thing I do suspect if we buy Lennon and Mirallas stays then we won't be getting another winger.

Lets hope we can get rid of McGeady.
Hes off to Celtic. Said it before, hes been negotiating a move for months now

In the papers today, the asking price for Lennon was revealed. Spurs want, wait for it 9 mill, yes that crazy amount for a 28 year old.

RM per papers is very keen and wants to negotiate with Spurs.

For me, quite simple, walk away and leave Spurs with a player on their books they do not want

Seen the rumours it would be typical Spurs to ask that amount for him ... Total arsehole club

they will probably get £9m for him, the likes of Sunderland, Newcastle, West Ham will be queuing up to buy him, why would they sell to us for £6m when they can get more elsewhere, hardly makes them arseholes. If Lennon says he will only leave if its to us then we may get him for less...but it would be Spurs'esq to dig their heels in and make him train with the U-21s for a year....in fact your right they are arseholes!

I don't trust rags but I do trust Levy to pull something like this.

When it comes to Kenwright vs Levy there's only one winner. Either we lose out on Lennon or we pay what Spurs want.

they will probably get £9m for him, the likes of Sunderland, Newcastle, West Ham will be queuing up to buy him, why would they sell to us for £6m when they can get more elsewhere, hardly makes them arseholes. If Lennon says he will only leave if its to us then we may get him for less...but it would be Spurs'esq to dig their heels in and make him train with the U-21s for a year....in fact your right they are arseholes!

But Lennon doesn't want to play for those clubs, so Spurs won't be able to sell him to those clubs.

I don't trust rags but I do trust Levy to pull something like this.

When it comes to Kenwright vs Levy there's only one winner. Either we lose out on Lennon or we pay what Spurs want.

I'm not sure. I think Levy might be stubborn enough to allow Lennon to leave on a free if he does not think a suitable bid has been made for him during the summer. But has Levy really won if he loses out on a 5million pound transfer fee, and has to pay the player an extra 4 million in wages over that time? He would be about 9million pound down in that scenario, which would not be a good outcome for Levy. The only positive for them would be that the transfer did not strengthen Everton, who are a competitor of their's whether they like it or not.

Therefore I think it will go to the last day, and that we will not pay over the odds. Which is a shame, as we need him in pre--season and for the start of the season. Spurs know we would like him for pre-season, but they are mistaken if they think Kenwright is going to authorise the payment of an extra four million pound, when he will get sold for about 5 million on deadline day. I wish Spurs would just realise this, and sell him as soon as the season finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.