• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Aaron Lennon of two years ago? Yes please.

The player he's turned into? Meh. Worth a punt anyway though.

Could be decent, will want to put himself in the shop window so should put a shift in. Could be alright. Something about him has never convinced me though if I'm honest. He looked a star at 17 but never kicked on. That being said I hope he proves me wrong

There will be people who aren't pleased with this, but I think it's a relatively good signing. As a player he's not outstanding, yet he'll do a job.

He may be as one footed as an amputee, however he offers a solution to our left side of midfield (adding needed with), pace and can cross.

It will bring back some of the natural width we had last season and the chance to play at a much quicker tempo, especially on the counter.

A loan means we aren't committed for another season if he doesn't fit the bill. If he does, then we may keep him.

Offers us something different but not the best player we could have hoped for. Played at the top level so has experience so should be easy to adapt, no sitting on the bench because he is not ready. If it cost us next to nothing then it can only be a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.