• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes off to Celtic. Said it before, hes been negotiating a move for months now

Sorry mate, that's never happening. Celtic can only afford to pay their top earners high end Championship wages. The likes of Hull pay their players more. That's the disparity between the wages the Prem can pay players and everyone else. He's 28 so this move is going to be his last chance to earn big money. For that reason alone he ain't going to Celtic.

He's worth £9m I think, given his ability, experience and age.

But with a year on his contract? No way. £5-6m tops. He likes it here but the question is would he be willing to wait a year?

he's too inconsistent to be worth £9m. just because he's started well with us, doesn't mean he'll keep it up. people get frustrated at mirallas for being inconsistent and look at the amount of goals and assists he's contributed!

Can't he buy his remaining year out? If so he'd cost c.4m - 3m contract buyout and 1m signing on fee. Just a thought, probably have it arse ways

EDIT:
Webster Ruling

it states that any player who signed a contract before the age of 28 can buy himself out of the contract three years after the deal was signed. If he is 28 or older the time limit is shortened to two years

If Spurs want Mirallas and he wants to go then I'd be gutted but say give us Lennon and Dembele in exchange or do one

he's too inconsistent to be worth £9m. just because he's started well with us, doesn't mean he'll keep it up. people get frustrated at mirallas for being inconsistent and look at the amount of goals and assists he's contributed!
Is he though? I'm not even advocating paying 9m for him but he's been a star performer every time he's played

voted no more than 5 million cause thats probs the closest i would go. although i think we should look elswhere and not waste our time and money on Levys gimmicks.

theyll try to milk us up here. next.

How long did Pienaar have left on his contract when Spurs signed him? How much did Pienaar cost Spurs? How much did we pay to get him back? I think that's the type of figure that Everton will be prepared to pay for him. Which I think is about five million quid?

Status
Not open for further replies.