• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't made up my mind whether Lennon would be worth it for the price, but between him and Deulofeu, it clearly highlights how having a player with pace is important and can open up space for the rest of our team.

He is a top player. Proper Everton and I honestly can't fault him at all. We must sign him, not as a Mirallas replacement, but hopefully to complement him.

However... if this story about him assaulting that woman is true, I want him absolutely nowhere near the club. I don't trust rags and so it's probably not true. In fact surely not true. But there's no place at Everton for players who do that; they should be redirected to the other side of Stanley Park, alongside Raheem 'knock 'em up then knock 'em out' Sterling and Stevie 'DJ-Batterer' G.

what about pienaar?

Got to say he has been really great for us, but 7 million? Spurs clearly don't want him anymore and I don't think we should pay that much for him.

Fits the system though, so I would just look to extend the loan if possible.

IS IT HIM?!?

Let's not sign Lennon.
Let's sign some player with an exotic name that nobody has ever heard of let alone seen play that will take us to the next level.
I mean how hard can it be ? We see every other clubs snapping up World class talent for peanuts from the African continent or Eastern Europe the premiership is teeming with them.
After all what can Lennon do ?
All right he is probably the fastest winger in the Premiership and has brought a totally new dimension to our game,
Yes.. but apart from pace what has he brought, he has brought a real hardworking etchic that helps our defence as well as our attack.
Alright, apart from pace and a work ethic what else does he bring ? He has earned a couple of penalties and scored a couple of goals as well
as a couple of assists.

Alright, apart from pace, a work etchic, goals, assists and penalties earned what else has he brought to our team ?

Let's not sign Lennon.
Let's sign some player with an exotic name that nobody has ever heard of let alone seen play that will take us to the next level.
I mean how hard can it be ? We see every other clubs snapping up World class talent for peanuts from the African continent or Eastern Europe the premiership is teeming with them.
All right he is probably the fastest winger in the Premiership and has brought a totally new dimension to our game,
Yes.. but apart from pace what has he brought, he has brought a real hardworking etchic that helps our defence as well as our attack.
Alright, apart from pace and a work ethic what else does he bring ? He has earned a couple of penalties and scored a couple of goals as well
as a couple of assists.

Alright, apart from pace, a work etchic, goals, assists and penalties earned what else has he brought to our team ?
He's brought back the real Coleman so that absolute pony twin brother of his doesn't have to play for us any more.

Let's not sign Lennon.
as a couple of assists.

/thread

Let's not sign Lennon.
as a couple of assists.

This.Is.Perfect

Let's not sign Lennon.
as a couple of assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.