2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness no clubs do this. Clubs almost always announce a kit launch a day or two before and sometimes not even that. You might think it’s bad practice and I wouldn’t argue but it’s what everyone does
Probably infringes on the current contract.

So over £10m a year which was Cazoo's previous record.

Not bad in terms of revenue but of all the sponsorship we are crawling back to betting shows how commercially poor of a club we actually are.

Cue sleeve sponsor as NFT or Weird Crypto sits.

Small thing maybe but the logo that's on the club announcement there doesn't feature the .com underneath like it does on the Watford shirt, just "Stake". That would at least look slightly less bad.

Final nail in the coffin for football, if we go for this I'm out. I can live with the embarrassment if relegation more than I can live with a club associated with that heinous industry.

In case you weren't aware mate, we were (and by all means probably still are) affiliated with one of Putin's cronies. Unfortunately if you want to run a top football club now then the moral high ground will only get you so far, particularly when we're competing against Saudi and Emirati money.

Status
Not open for further replies.