2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be end of June. Working in a football club's commercial department must be easy as anything for 9 months of the year and absolute bedlam for 3.
that'll be why they haven't announced anything then I guess. I think it was the same every season we changed kit manufacturer too.
Again it's just another example of the clubs ineptitude that they don't just communicate and say that the new kit launch will be July 1st when the Cazoo deal ends.

that'll be why they haven't announced anything then I guess. I think it was the same every season we changed kit manufacturer too.
Again it's just another example of the clubs ineptitude that they don't just communicate and say that the new kit launch will be July 1st when the Cazoo deal ends.

This would make sense and then the club can prepare for it - but realistically they are all sat in their office scratching their backsides

This would make sense and then the club can prepare for it - but realistically they are all sat in their office scratching their backsides
exactly this!! The silence from the club on all fronts is deafening. All they need to do is release a puff piece about how exciting it is to be working with hummel again - some mindless babble about Alan Balls boots or something and then "the 2022/23 home shirt due to be revealed next month when our partnership with Cazoo is over" or something like that. It doesn't need to be detailed, you can fanny it up all you like but at least give the fans something.

In fairness no clubs do this. Clubs almost always announce a kit launch a day or two before and sometimes not even that. You might think it’s bad practice and I wouldn’t argue but it’s what everyone does

No new kit until the club shops have sold enough of the old stock. The sooner we all buy this seasons home, away and 3rd tops for 18 quid, the quicker we get the new ones. Simples!!

Status
Not open for further replies.