2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the last footy top I ever bought the other week,think it was the yellow and blue away top 1991ish,still looked good,not on me though anymore as I had to abort my attempt to try it on as I was knackered wrestling with myself trying to get it over my now considerable bulk lol
I’ve found my old kits make a very fetching moob tube when trying them on now.

I found the last footy top I ever bought the other week,think it was the yellow and blue away top 1991ish,still looked good,not on me though anymore as I had to abort my attempt to try it on as I was knackered wrestling with myself trying to get it over my now considerable bulk lol
What are we saying the cut off is for replica shirts Dario T? I say somewhere before 14 to 17 years old latest.

How much does it cost to get a name on the back of a shirt? I think it's per letter right?
Toss up between Iwobi and Keane, only 5 letters either way.

But ww should care about gambling in our community, people lives are ruined by gambling, some even kill themselves. Just cos there is bigger issues in the world doesn't mean we can't sort out our own back yard.
More people die due to Alcohol then smoking and gambling combined yet we still sell alcohol in the stadium

CT90YSIWwAAM7w5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.