2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF2DD43C-6C10-4970-8ACE-88D7EDB39D54.jpeg

Stake it is then

Some bargain's available on the current kit. Must make a fortune, at least the kit is affordable for parents.

I thought when Cazoo were signed DBB said we were moving away from gambling sponsors?
Not quite.

"In an ideal world moving forward we would look to have a different type of sponsor on the front of our shirts like all football clubs would, but that is a commercial decision that we make as a football club."

Maybe once we're done with Hummels and bloody Stake, this would be kind of nice.

efc.png

No it's a totally different company before we get all excited - a Singaporean tanker / shipping dealio, rather than Danish spam.

A dark day for our club if stake is our sponsor

Every single betting firm do this. Everything single one.

I’m regularly a bit of a killjoy, when it comes to “acknowledging” peoples wins, because I hate the false narrative it produces.

When you see young lads winning £125k off an £85 bet, my thought process is, well how many £85 bets did you stake before you win, and how many others are losing?

I enjoy a bet, but I know my limits, I’ll never go above £10 on a stake. I full support the ban on all gambling advertising across the UK, to be perfectly honest, because it feels whenever you have sport on, they’re forcefeeding their branding down your throat.

I’m not shocked Stake are paying people to stream, and “win”, because that’s what gambling companies do.

Last edited:
Excuse me if its already been mentioned but aren't betting ads on footy shirts in prem being pulled this season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.