2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
image_processing20200620-11990-o5vk34.png

Lads I've heard this is our new sponsor and they're gonna get Kerry Katona to model the new shirt whilst flashing the gash to her subscribers.

Season starts early this year, and we are still farting about deciding on a sponsor?! Would not be surprised if they haven’t got a design agreed between the board.

Most of the other clubs have got their kits out now, getting sold for the summer hols, but our elite board of directors and commercial managers cba getting our kit sorted out and released.

Likewise it seems we’re slow in the market, even after the crapshow of a season we’ve just had - incredible really.

We need to start protesting again against this shower of shabite in the boardroom and the owner.
Have they? Most have had a few unofficial leaks but I'd say it's the minority who have released them.

Yes I do buy them, for my kids, who are mad keen after going and suffering all season but loved going to the palace game, so want them ASAP. They are also fed up of seeing their little rs mates all kitted up in their new gear for about the last 2 weeks.

Commercially , We’re a complete laughing stock mate. In fact we’re just a complete laughing stock full stop.
How many lost sales do you think there will be if the kit comes out a fortnight or even a month after the RS release theirs? For instance, have you set a time limit on when you will buy them for your kids?

How many lost sales do you think there will be if the kit comes out a fortnight or even a month after the RS release theirs? For instance, have you set a time limit on when you will buy them for your kids?
It's not lost sales, they'll be bought eventually. The point is that kids will want them for the summer, particularly the holidays. It's pester power and a feeling of playing second fiddle yet again. Kids all running around the park in their red kits and our kids still waiting for a release.

See answer below mate - I’m gonna buy them whenever they come out, but it would be nice to be in the box seat for once regards the summer hols etc.
It's not lost sales, they'll be bought eventually. The point is that kids will want them for the summer, particularly the holidays. It's pester power and a feeling of playing second fiddle yet again. Kids all running around the park in their red kits and our kids still waiting for a release.

Status
Not open for further replies.