2005 Tony Hibbert - Best right back in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chose to play his worst game in the FA Cup final in 2009.

He wouldn`t be a Premier League player today.

He got booked while up against malouda and Moyes should have taken him off straight away rather than waiting till half time. Everyone could see that from the moment it happened.

He got booked while up against malouda and Moyes should have taken him off straight away rather than waiting till half time. Everyone could see that from the moment it happened.
It wasn`t just that, it was the heat on the day, he just looked fooked from the off.

He looked like he was melting.

Yeah, I have a clear vision of him hitting it. It was keepers left. But can’t picture who the keeper was. Never saw him hit a ball so sweetly

Edit. May have been a dream.
Hahaha. It must be, or he was trying to pass it out wide to the winger and got it horribly wrong.

It wasn`t just that, it was the heat on the day, he just looked fooked from the off.

He looked like he was melting.
It was a performance to behold. Poor get looked drunk. Can't believe he wasn't hauled off.

Hahaha. It must be, or he was trying to pass it out wide to the winger and got it horribly wrong.

I am now searching google for any trace of him hitting the post with a shot. Not much luck but will update if I find it.

Best I can find. 7BE0933B-60F3-4469-A795-57D8F81D7012.png

I am now searching google for any trace of him hitting the post with a shot. Not much luck but will update if I find it.

Best I can find. View attachment 47094
Fair play good research skills.

Says it all when your only goal comes in your undeserved testimonial game when the opposition goalkeeper deliberately allows the ball to trickle into the net and then the whole crowd start pissing themselves laughing and storm the pitch in a frenzy.

He was absolutely average at best, made the position his own and never overexerted himself.

Fair play good research skills.

Says it all when your only goal comes in your undeserved testimonial game when the opposition goalkeeper deliberately allows the ball to trickle into the net and then the whole crowd start pissing themselves laughing and storm the pitch in a frenzy.

Haha true. I only have a soft spot for him because my first game I went to as a kid, I discovered we had the same birthday in the program. And that meant a lot to me at the time.

Best I can find. View attachment 47094
Hit the post with a cross against Norwich in the 2-2 draw where Grant Holt scored with about 10 minutes to go before the end. Everton went ahead twice in the game. Not quite as bad as the Van Wolfswinkel draw about a year later which also finished 2-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.