Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone so confident this will get done now?

What have I missed.

not sure daily express is the most reliable but a few papers and people reporting now there back from pre season a deal will be agreed 40 + 5 installments. alan myers also said he thinks it will be done but its not imminent

Andrew: Sigurdsson was not interested in a move to the Foxes
Hi Huw, Leicester have effectively had to admit defeat because the player was not interested in a move to the King Power Stadium, and Swansea did not want to sell to a club they consider a direct rival. Sigurdsson has told Swansea he would like to move to Everton, and that he does not want to move to the Foxes.

interesting from swansea q+a

Hi Huw, Leicester have effectively had to admit defeat because the player was not interested in a move to the King Power Stadium, and Swansea did not want to sell to a club they consider a direct rival. Sigurdsson has told Swansea he would like to move to Everton, and that he does not want to move to the Foxes.

Thanks Andrew

Where's this from mate? Who's Andrew?

From what I can see the new confidence is purely derived from the Express on Sunday article. I'd not trust that particularly since Paul Joyce left.
I've not seen any other supporting evidence to suggest any genuine progress has been made.
I still fully expect him to sign - because 99.9% of transfer sagas with this much "smoke" rarely end up without a fire.
It'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.