Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The size of my nob mate in inches when fully erect!
tumblr_otksaoU34o1u034pso6_400.gif

Andrew: Sigurdsson was not interested in a move to the Foxes
Hi Huw, Leicester have effectively had to admit defeat because the player was not interested in a move to the King Power Stadium, and Swansea did not want to sell to a club they consider a direct rival. Sigurdsson has told Swansea he would like to move to Everton, and that he does not want to move to the Foxes.

interesting from swansea q+a
Huw's sorry now...

Surprised no one has asked what his training situation was today, Swansea are back from the US aren't they, so they should have been training again today.

They are certainly backing Pep, if they don't win the league he's going to have nowhere to hide.

I think they will have all the same problems as last year. Hasn't he already said again that this year they will stick to his philosophy? I'm sure a United lad in work said he said that after the United defeat. It could be like Martinez all over again but on a grander scale

I think they will have all the same problems as last year. Hasn't he already said again that this year they will stick to his philosophy? I'm sure a United lad in work said he said that after the United defeat. It could be like Martinez all over again but on a grander scale
i've said before the only difference between him and Martinez is that he got to playout his footie with Barca and Roberto got Wigan. whilst Jose is a plonker sometimes you can't argue he's taken average players and raised them too win things, Porto, the treble with Inter.... all against the odds. Pep has always had the most money, the best players and everything he's ever needed to be a success. I'd hail a great manager if he took a team like Spurs and made the champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.