2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another season decimated by injuries. Frank doesn’t deserve any pressure this season. Someone needs to take a root and branch review into finch farm and sort out this utter shambles now. Every season it’s long term injuries left right and centre. It’s an utter clown show.
Decimated is being a tad dramatic there

Our centre half literally broke his leg in the first game of the season.
I mean what could the fitness or medical team do about that? Mina is a walking injury made out of moths and Patterson’s was a bit of a freak injury too, surely it’s just bad look as supposed to poor medical/fitness professionals

Overall assessment; From where we were after THE WORST appointment in our illustrious history, and the group of people he inherited, to the Squad on display against the wet sham it's bloody miraculous all things considered!! I'm almost confident when we play!? Get everyone fit and with a couple of quality signings in through the next window and I might even start admitting my allegiances to people. Due to our impending success. Get your telescopes out, things are looking up!!!

Slightly harsh but B, A for effort though.

First time in a long time that I’ve been so content and convinced by the management at the club. Funnily enough it’s coincided with Moshiri finally letting the people he employs do their jobs.

Frank is an incredibly likeable fella, and I hope he’s here for a long time because we appear to be building something.
Perfectly coinciding with the fantastic structure being thrown up on the Docks down by the Royal Blue Mersey, it couldn't have come at a better time.

Bmd.jpg

*The Royal Blue Stadium is an option I suppose?!

Last edited:
Lampard tells Big Kev what positions he wants strenghening and Big Kev signs the players for the positions. The DOF doesn't just sell players over the managers heed mate.

I'll give Lampard praise on the improved performances and he's worked wonders with Iwobi.

The signings are largely down to Kev tho.

Have you bugged Finch Farm? Are you an Everton employee?

That is absolutely made up in your own head.

These kind of statements as if they are fact have really annoyed over the past few seasons, the rhetoric does not change. Don't like the DoF then they are only responsible for bad signings, don't like the manager then they are responsible for bad signings only.

My opinion would be that they identify players in a multitude of ways, scouting networks given assignments for positions/players, these players/positions may have come from the DoF/the manager/a combination of sitting down and coming to an agreement together. It was proven that Unsworth actually scouted and recommended Calvert-Lewin so that is another route they probably use, the under age managers/coaches may be offered the chance to give their opinions on young players they play against. The player we sign could have been a player that was noticed while scouting another player or a close contact will ring a member of the recruitment/coaching teams and say, you know what this lad at this club looks the real deal, you should take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.