Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel that sky journalists are just trying to get people to gamble on sky bet with these ‘breaking news’ style announcements .
FFS this comes up every single time there’s a manager search or transfer window.

1) the next manager markets are TINY. Bookies are barely interested in them
2) for the 197th time, SKY DON’T OWN SKYBET AND HAVEN’T FOR YEARS

As clichéd as it may sound, we need old-fashioned passion...a particular energy missing from our game for a long time now.

Matches aren't won on tactics alone.

i'd love us to be a mid-table but passionate & unpredictable football team over the tedium of the last 5 years.

We've all noticed a common sentiment on the match threads being one of NEA...some blues barely able to get excited anymore, which is tragic. Dunc would ignite that dormant primal excitement of following us play the football. Win, lose or draw.

That's all i'm after. Otherwise, yet another killjoy manager might do permanent damage to our fan culture.
I agree with the sentiment but passion only gets you so far though.

IncompletePerfumedBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

I think you mean ‘squat.’
Bielsa squats because his balls are very big. He is like col Kurtz from apocalypse now. He punches those Leeds boys often and thats whythey run so much. Thats what i want in a new everton manager. I want the new everton manager not to talk, but punch players in the face so they run and dont make stupid mistakes like keane. I think Keane could do with a little whipping.

What we *know*:

Martinez approached - situation still in flux
Rooney - EFC to approach Derby to talk to him
Mourinho - 'wanted' (but still attached to Roma and that'd cost)
Lampard - interview to come
Pereira - 'being considered'

Status
Not open for further replies.