Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho has Moshiri written all over it just as Martinez has Kenwright all over it.

Give it another day or 2 and i'd put money on Pellegrini's name being linked.

What have we done to deserve the 2 most influential people in our club not having a clue what's going on in modern football.

Love Jose as a pundit but please god not as manager. Has Moshiri learnt nothing?!

Hoping it’s just SKY talking nonsense.

First time i have been looking forward to see us play this season. At least it wont be a back 9 with Rondon upfront and there will definitely be some fight and passion and hopefully a whole lot of snideness.

I would leave them in charge for a while and see how it pans out and in the meantime bring in a proper DOF and task him with sorting out the football, manager included. They wont though as they cannot help themselves getting involved with things they are absolutely crap at.

COYB's for Saturday. Give it to that Gerrard helmet and his team of bell whiffs.
Will be my first game since before lockdown, refused to go with the other feller here, my mates gutted he's got to return my season ticket. I don't feel one bit of an arl arse on him though, I've put him through enough agony this season.

Reactions: Lob

I voted Lampard, but I would be OK with Mourinho on the basis he had Spurs top December last season and got to the League Cup final, before being sacked. He also would sort out our defence, which is our biggest issue at the moment.

Lampard did a good job at Chelsea and would be a progressive 'no emotions attached' appointment for the club. This is the main reason I would go for him over Rooney...

Who does the evidence then point toward?
Haha. Another excellent question! There are no managers except Guardiola with problem-free CVs, and even he might struggle with this lot! I think there are potential candidates with more of a track record than Lampard of significantly improving mediocre teams quickly. Favre would be my shout. Took Monchengladbach from relegation places to Champions League. Did well at Nice and at Dortmund initially. Has a tendency for teams to go through a rocky patch after 18-24 months, but I'd take that right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.