• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Wonder what that fella with the armband is doing?’
‘Dunno’
‘link him up to one of them zoom thingys’

rsIZ21.gif

Rafas mouthpiece is back to knowing "F" all about Everton and trying to sound ITK.

I have to say it honestly feels like it did before Ancelloti was appointed. Starts with a murmur, palmed off as not true but keeps coming back til it happens

I've no doubt Mourinho would keep us up and probably have a decent 1st whole season in charge but it's an absolute fact that come season 2 or 3 we'll literally be back in this very position worrying about relegation.

For me, i am not really enamored with any of the names. Don't know why, but there isn't one I would say, yes, get him in. I think we are in too much of a mess.

If the choice is Lampard, Rooney, big Dunc etc. Then give it to Ferguson for the rest of the season with a view to a further 12 months and re-evaluate.
If it is not now for him, then when?
Give him the support network and see what he can do. If it is the old boys network, then so be it.

He'd have a massive fallout with one of the players, who would be frozen out of the team. If it was Keane or Iwobi, I say get him in.
He doesn't fall out with the rubbish ones, he picks on a star so that he can lay down a marker. He would probably ostracise Dom or Richie I'd say, maybe both knowing our luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.