2021/22 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember that as the worse I've ever seen a pro footballer play. Mentioned it a few ppl and they never remember it. Glad I not the only one.

@ForeverBlue92 it truly was a shambolic performance. I think a fair few of them on Monday rivalled it during that first half performance and I reckon even Rondon has surpassed it BUT for a talented player like Gomes, it truly was shocking. He just kept pinging balls out of play and overhitting balls for no reason.

It was a chance for us to go top for 24 hours as well so of course we got beat.

Worst individual performance I've seen since Neville against Wigan.
You didnt watch Gbamin against Wolves. At least Gomes didnt hide and touched the ball more than twice. If you think Gomes is bad my God the guy is the technical most gifted player in the squad. Shame he hasnt any heart but he isnt the only one !

What’s wrong with this fella at the moment? Expected back around a month ago and has now been out for 2 months with a calf injury

Or is this just an Everton injury where at any other club he’d have been playing 6 weeks ago?

6 and a half weeks he's been out for now. The day after he got injured Benitez said he had a slight calf injury but hopefully it won't be serious. Then he gave another update before the Watford game saying he'll be okay in a few weeks time.

He must have had a grade ll or grade lll calf injury

@billyblue80 this is what I posted a while back which is now 8.5 weeks since the injury.

Can't remember what the length of time is for a grade lll calf injury, think its usually 8-12 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.