2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GET OUT OF THIS CLUB & TAKE YOUR VENEZUELAN BUS HORSE WITH YOU.
20211024143415.jpg

Carlo after 9 games last season -

5 Wins, 3 Losses, 1Draw

After 9 games with Rafael -

4 Wins, 3 Losses, 2 Draws.

There is very little difference. Yet some of you are using any excuse to push your Rafael out agenda which you've been pushing since before his 1st press conference.

We have an injury crisis with several players out, and have a heavily depleted squad. What more do you actually want?

God it's pa

Sanest poster on here.

I too miss Gareth Farrelly.

Anyway, Benitez has a job on that's for sure. But so would most managers given the context described.

The absolute cynic in me still thinks he's, in part, been appointed because fans will very quickly turn on him for failings because he's an ex-Red manager. I.e. he's a shield for their failings.

I think, no matter how folk feel about him, we can all see the wider issues at the club.
What a day!

I just hope Benitez manages to professionalize the club, at all levels. It may be too much to ask. We have to wait to see and hope for better days, which is the life of an Everton supporter.

5 Wins, 3 Losses, 1Draw

There is very little difference. Yet some of you are using any excuse to push your Rafael out agenda which you've been pushing since before his 1st press conference.

We have an injury crisis with several players out, and have a heavily depleted squad. What more do you actually want?
to not lose 5-2 at home to relegation fodder. The start has been fine. Just fine. but we are coming up on tough fixtures and it is not looking good at the moment.

5 Wins, 3 Losses, 1Draw

What more do we want? Not conceding 5 at home to Watford be a start like…

5 Wins, 3 Losses, 1Draw

I want to be 2-1 up heading into the 80th minute and not lose 5-2. At home. To Watford.

One more defeat in the next 2 games and i think the board will seriously consider replacing him (no idea who with) but i also dont think changing the manager will do much, thats not to say i like or want him here. What an absolute mess the the decision makers at this club have put us in.
This can only be solved by multiple heads rolling not just the managers.

The first bullet should fired at Brands

Tons of good managers would like to manage here. Elite managers would say no but other than that we are very attractive.

No one is turning on the manager, hardly anyone wanted him in the first place. We are just being proven correct in what we said would happen. He would favour his favourite players, he would play passive back foot football, he would stubbornly implement his own inept set piece methods, and results would go downhill quickly.

Yesterday was a disgrace to the club. It's a sackable offence.

To be fair we never even tried for an ambitious manager our search was based on out of work managers ,whether an supposedly ambitious manager would touch us with the financial restrictions is a moot point

Pure and utter bullshit, there will be dozens of young and upcoming or mid 40 age managers who would kill for an opportunity to manage this club, who would come in and stamp their own identity and get backed universally by the fans for doing so

A 61 year old, out of work manager, living around the corner is this statement.

You literally can’t see what you write, it’s utterly bizarre

I think Benitez is going to be in charge unless were below 15th in the league for any amount of time. He'll be in place until we get our finances back in check unless he gets us into the top 6 in which case he gets an extended stay.

The bewildering thing to me is that when you look around the league EVERY successful team has brought in a manager directly from overseas fresh into the premier league.

On the flip side, we bring in managers with premier league experience.

The only attainable manager with premier league experience Id have wanted would have been Potter and even then id not be incredibly excited.

Theres plenty of managers in Europe who would jump at the chance to join us. Id have gone for Ruben Amorim from Sporting.

This season we should be finishing 5th or 6th in the league. If the manager cant achieve that then i'll be incredibly annoyed.

to not lose 5-2 at home to relegation fodder. The start has been fine. Just fine. but we are coming up on tough fixtures and it is not looking good at the moment.

Who's to say they are relegation fodder, they have the new manager bounce and have a previous Premier league winning manager in Ranieri who is no chump. I guarantee they're nowhere near the relegation zone by the end of the season.

5 Wins, 3 Losses, 1Draw

Benitez to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.