• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying Rondon is good enough

Im saying we have no other option

It really is that simple

Again if you know more than Benitez give BK a call im sure he would happily recommend a fellow Blue happy to work on a small wage to Moshiri once our 50th manager in 7 years is inevitably sacked.
We do have an option though. Dobbin. Simms. Richie as cf. it really is that simple.

You said Mina was a joke, it was vaulted just a few pages back. Now his absence is the reason we got humped for 5. At home. Against Watford. Nothing to do with Benitez, though, what was he supposed to do against the might of Watford?
He's transformed into our best CB.

You can change your mind when the facts change.

I can genuinely see this scenario: they sack Benitez in December with us 16th, chase Graham Potter for 6 weeks and just get buzzed off by Brighton while Unnnnnsy or Dunc are leading us to defeat after defeat in the meantime, try a desperate bid for Moyes when that one fails who jibs us off, then they end up bringing Allardyce back. No exaggeration in the slightest, I could see it.
For the meltdown on here, and that reason alone, please sign me up to this

No one is - GwladysBlue got banned for heckling one of the most successful managers of all time.

You're all living in fairyland if you think a middle of the road manager Graham Potter or Eddie Howe would unite the fanbase if Carlo Ancelotti couldn't.

No, Gwladysooooopablue got banned for his own sake, as he was very obviously losing it.

More lies.

I have said many of times I didn’t want Benitez but when he got here we needed to back him. We can’t keep sacking managers. The squad depth is shocking and that’s also on Brands. I am not going to call for his head just yet. I didn’t expect miracles this season. I just hope Benitez sees what we all do. Rondon is finished at this level and persisting with him leading the line will get him sacked.

Hahaha ok lol

Personal insult means you have no actual sensible response. I'll resist the urge to respond in kind.
Don’t expect sense mate, he thinks James is a carthorse, Benitez is the second coming, our fans are all Geordies and he’d like us to be relegated so he could go to Wembley and watch us in a play off final.

I can genuinely see this scenario: they sack Benitez in December with us 16th, chase Graham Potter for 6 weeks and just get buzzed off by Brighton while Unnnnnsy or Dunc are leading us to defeat after defeat in the meantime, try a desperate bid for Moyes when that one fails who jibs us off, then they end up bringing Allardyce back. No exaggeration in the slightest, I could see it.
in all seriousness I Wouldn’t be in the last surprised if above type of scenario did happen

There’s a ten point gap between us and the bottom three at the minute - but it does feel like we have the capacity to go from bad to worse over the next few weeks and months with a perfect storm of our injuries and playing decent sides.

You look at the league - and Norwich aside there isn’t a clear bottom three. Newcastle are poor but will have new manager bounce and throw lots of money at it in January, Watford…well yeah less said about them after yesterday. Palace look like they have a much better squad and way of playing than last few years. Burnley and soton I’d say are the only two who have squad depth as bad as ours.

I do think we will be competitive against the so-called bigger sides but he needs to figure out what the issue is when we play these teams we should be rolling over. Is it complacency? Carlo had this problem last season as well. He blamed a lack of technical quality without James that meant we couldn't create outside of counter-attacks. If that is also what Benitez believes, it begs the question why we got rid of James without a like-for-like replacement (or at least as close as we could get in this window.) and if he believes Iwobi is that man he is truly clueless and he will not last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.