2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave, the reason he’s been appointed is because he can be a fall guy for the cowboys running the club. They know we’re not getting anywhere other than mid table at best under him (especially given the hand he’s been dealt), but they also know that he’ll cop 100% of the blame for failure and take the attention away from them. They are utter slimy, despicable, devious toads, and they take us fans for mugs. Don’t allow yourselves to be taken for mugs by these crooks. Know your enemy.

True but Benitez will be trying to push Brands and Moshiri under the bus very very soon. It’s always been his way.

Not when a manager has spent nothing and the injury list is gargantuan and long term.

I know you want him out, but it isn't happening this season. And I think you know this in your heart of hearts.

Gargantuan? We have 3 people out. 2 of which you don’t rate/want here. Doesn’t really read like players that would make much of a difference.

Post in thread 'Rafael Benitez'
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/rafael-benitez.113286/post-9075446

Post in thread 'Everton Summer transfers 2021'
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-summer-transfers-2021.111952/post-8961679

wtf lol right - i’ve agreed he’s spent f all and that’s not on, but if you think we will keep him on when we keep losing your more bi polar than me.

You cant separate the two. And the board wont.

We'll get top half of the table when bodies are back and January brings a player or two in.

Patience is required.

I realise you and a few others believe this to be an opportunity to get shut of Benitez and you want a crisis to develop to help you in your cause, but you need to be realistic and realise that isn't happening.

You cant separate the two. And the board wont.

We'll get top half of the table when bodies are back and January brings a player or two in.

Patience is required.

I realise you and a few others believe this to be an opportunity to get shut of Benitez and you want a crisis to develop to help you in your cause, but you need to be realistic and realise that isn't happening.

why would i want a crisis? i said before today’s bumming he needs money

if we like him or not, if it was pep and we were still losing like today it’s P45 whoever the manager is

Status
Not open for further replies.