2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if defeats like today keep happening he won’t be manager in 3 months never mind 3 years fact.
That's likely to happen until players are back.

The board wont throw Benitez to the wolves. Not having handed him less than £2M and not seeing how many players are out injured.

The board will see to it that he gets this season at the very least and a summer to get players in and then first part of next season.

Shame he's so easy for the board and players to hide behind.

He's made a career of playing the pauper/playing fans off against his owners but anger should be at Everton's board.
I'm not sure that's the case. Those people calling for his head have been looking for that chance since he was appointed. I'm never surprised when we have a result like this. We've been losing at home to bottom half teams for a few years now, and some of them have missed enough chances to stick 5 past us. I just hope we get some decent loans in January to see us through, and then add to the squad in a sensible and constructive manner in the summer. We are 5 or 6 players short of a top 8 squad.

That's likely to happen until players are back.

The board wont throw Benitez to the wolves. Not having handed him less than £2M and not seeing how many players are out injured.

The board will see to it that he gets this season at the very least and a summer to get players in and then first part of next season.

dave if we keep getting bummed 5-2 at home the fans will revolt no matter if the board have been a disgrace

I'm not sure that's the case. Those people calling for his head have been looking for that chance since he was appointed. I'm never surprised when we have a result like this. We've been losing at home to bottom half teams for a few years now, and some of them have missed enough chances to stick 5 past us. I just hope we get some decent loans in January to see us through, and then add to the squad in a sensible and constructive manner in the summer. We are 5 or 6 players short of a top 8 squad.

Not sure what's the case?

Who was missing today from first team? Dcl, doucoure, mina if you prefer him over Keane. I gave 1 example of a game last season when we had dcl, doucoure Allen and pickford out. I could give more examples.
EXACTLY...ONE GAME.

Comparing this season with last season injury-wise is preposterous.

say what you want but the idea that he is un-fireable is insane

Moshiri is probably the 2nd or 3rd most trigger happy owner in the league

dave if we keep getting bummed 5-2 at home the fans will revolt no matter if the board have been a disgrace
That's not going to happen though.

Let's assess the ACTUAL situation:

8th with £2M spent and hit by an almighty injury crisis.

Some of the haters might be demanding a change, the board wont budge on Benitez this season. Not a chance. They know he's been hobbled.

About that. It’s coming on that’s for sure.

If we had Dom, Doucoure, Richarlson ( from the start ) and Mina playing today, we absolutely leather Watford.
But, we don’t. The squad is crap and that’s on Brands, although Rondon and Townsend were deffo Benitez signings so what does Brands do ? and Andros is sound.. the Subs were crap, and that’s on the manager.

The Liverpool game will be an absolute nightmare.

I don’t want to see this man play a second of football for us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.