2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comical reading the stuff here from the celebrants after a 5-2 loss.

Even more funny is that they believe there's any chance of Benitez not being our manager for the next 3 years.

There's no changes coming about in management. None.

8th in the league and the manager has spent less than £2M and been handed an unprecedented injury crisis.

Attachments

• 20211023_215039.jpg
    20211023_215039.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 41
I think your perspective is Benitez did things differently than he has the rest of the season. For me he didn't. So I don't think you can be mad at him for today and supportive of the rest.
Today he was completely different to the rest of the season fella?!

From the start his tactics were wrong which they haven't been for many of the previous games.

The only thing the same is him persisting with bloody Rondon.

Today he was completely different to the rest of the season fella?!

From the start his tactics were wrong which they haven't been for many of the previous games.

The only thing the same is him persisting with bloody Rondon.
Yeah I disagree with that. Thought it was largely similar. Which might be the problem but that's a longer post.

This guy Benitez is terrible. Most of the success this year has been against sub par teams. Wait until Everton starts playing against the tougher teams. Last year was a better squad. Siguerson and James were around. They provided a lot. Can’t believe this guy let James go. You have to bring high caliber players to the team if you want to be successful. Getting players that hustle is good but there is no replacement for actual talent. You can’t will yourself to the top 5 of the table. You have to have talent and a manager with a brain

Status
Not open for further replies.