2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant separate the two. And the board wont.

We'll get top half of the table when bodies are back and January brings a player or two in.

Patience is required.

I realise you and a few others believe this to be an opportunity to get shut of Benitez and you want a crisis to develop to help you in your cause, but you need to be realistic and realise that isn't happening.
Are you working for Everton, sounds like the type of thing Everton would say lol, we defo wont get rid of the Boss not anytime soon any way [only my Thinking]

why would i want a crisis? i said before today’s bumming he needs money

if we like him or not, if it was pep and we were still losing like today it’s P45 whoever the manager is
Well said.

We all need to back this manager and for the board to hand him some cash in January and the summer.

I see he thinks we had a great start to the season and, apparently, it was the right decision to take off Gordon and Gray while leaving lead boots Rondón on. It’s the beginning, soon he will be criticizing the board, the players and anybody he can think of that will deflect criticism of himself. He can’t help it, he’s a born kopite, ‘never his fault’.

This is accepted by some evertonians, words actually fail me how anyone can still defend this. Look at it, let it sink in

D3521E7A-7EE4-46AB-92ED-991F873934BE.jpeg

True but Benitez will be trying to push Brands and Moshiri under the bus very very soon. It’s always been his way.
I'm struggling to see what's so bad about that.

I mean, if you asked me who the two most culpable people for our current mess are, I'd probably point you at the Main Stand to the nice man in glasses and the sidekick in skinny jeans.

I hope it's a double-decker that's coming down the street...

They defend too from corners.
But we've conceded a high number with them this season too. It's the zonal marking that's poor. Agree the injuries have crippled us and the players are also to blame and the board/dof for not assembling a strong enough squad over year's, but the manager too must be criticised when you collapse in this manner. I'm not calling for his head I'm questioning some of his decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.