2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would hope we have set benitez's contract up that is heavily weighted in our favour regarding sacking him if things go badly
You would hope so, but, you would hope we hadn’t given a fat 32 year old centre forward who hadn’t played top class football for 2 years, a 2 year deal with the option of a further year. I know that this transfer was 100% Benitez, but, the club had to sanction it.

Benitez is a crafty man, I’m sure the likelihood that he would be sacked long before his 3 year contract was up occurred to him. I’m equally sure that he has made damned sure that if he is sacked we will have to pay his contract up.

It's awful seeing the fanbase tearing into each other at the minute, we all want the same at the end of the day. I hope he turns this around and quickly but if he keeps playing Rondon, he deserves all the flak he gets.

Harsh on wheelie bins that
To back this up, tell me last time you saw Rondon put a run and block in like this...
trash-can-runaway-trash-can.gif

The manager is solely responsible for this absolute joke at the club

The morons on here and elsewhere on social media that are bleating on trying to defend the kopite pig from any and all criticism are part of the problem with Everton football club in 2021. The vomit inducing levels of cringeworthy forced positively and blind, unquestioning, borderline servile support of the manager (any manager) and the club itself is part of the reason that we've been garbage for thirty plus years and not won a button in twenty-six years. Find your self-respect again ffs and demand more because its painfully obviously that happy clapping and "getting behind the club" has made absolutely no difference at all.

And when we are getting dry bummed playing a high line with Michael Keane and Davies and Gomes tripping over themselves trying to ping it about like Barca im sure the fans will give the manager time.

Like they did with Koeman, Silva, Ancelotti & now Benitez.

If Moshiri cared what the fans think he would never have considered Benitez.

Lazy managerial appointments, never going for anyone from overseas

A halfway measure could have been Potter.

Benitez is universally backed here?

No one is - GwladysBlue got banned for heckling one of the most successful managers of all time.

You're all living in fairyland if you think a middle of the road manager Graham Potter or Eddie Howe would unite the fanbase if Carlo Ancelotti couldn't.

No one is - GwladysBlue got banned for heckling one of the most successful managers of all time.

You're all living in fairyland if you think a middle of the road manager Graham Potter or Eddie Howe would unite the fanbase if Carlo Ancelotti couldn't.

Well you said you'd rather have had Potter than Benitez so if he's middle of the road what underground sewer level is Benitez.

Im not saying Rondon is good enough

Im saying we have no other option

It really is that simple

Again if you know more than Benitez give BK a call im sure he would happily recommend a fellow Blue happy to work on a small wage to Moshiri once our 50th manager in 7 years is inevitably sacked.
Oh non mate, you say Rondon isn't good enough but also that you'd
"take him in a heartbeat." ?

Is this part of your fantasy in which Benitez takes Everton down?

Benitez's problem is that the fan base will turn on him immediately and the players know this as well. They'll shithouse him out the door.

He was blessed we got a decent set of fixtures to start the season and results went our way.

He's not helping himself with persisting with Rondón who is clearly not able for this league anymore.

I'd hazard a guess that if Kean had stayed he would've contributed a tad more than Rondón.

The derby will be a massacre if we dont sort out our defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.