2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tons of managers would like a go at being our manager. That's a fact. We are an established mid table PL club. The most established of anyone outside top 6.

Your first point shows why managers might be interested. If people can leave here and walk into the Barca job then why would people not be interested. Your argument is yet again utter nonsense.

Good to see you got Geordies into another post though. It's not tedious at all by this point.

Not the ones we want i.e ambitious ones.

The ones you refer to are the Koemans and Alladyces of the world - happy for a big juicy contract that they'll either sit out or get paid off when our gutless squad inevitably downs tools on them.

You aint living in reality you're blinded by your hatred of the "fat kopite pig".

Im not saying Rondon is good enough

Im saying we have no other option

It really is that simple

Again if you know more than Benitez give BK a call im sure he would happily recommend a fellow Blue happy to work on a small wage to Moshiri once our 50th manager in 7 years is inevitably sacked.
the other options are to play other players out of position. City have done it, albeit with better players but we are trying too play with a wheelie bin up top.

So you've turned on the current manager 9 games into his first season despite being top half and having had numerous injuries to key players and no money to spend in the summer.

Do you not realise how ridiculous that is?

Do you not realise why no half decent manager will entertain taking this club on?
How are you still defending what happened yesterday for Christ sake?

Sacked 7th December I reckon.
1 draw 2 defeats and an absolute humping by City in next 4 games.
Beaten by 4 goals versus the RS.
Lingering like a bad smell until a pathetic limp 2-0 loss to Arsenal.
Gone the next day.

The ones you refer to are the Koemans and Alladyces of the world - happy for a big juicy contract that they'll either sit out or get paid off when our gutless squad inevitably downs tools on them.

You aint living in reality you're blinded by your hatred of the "fat kopite pig".

I'm not blinded by anything. Those are your words not mine. Don't misquote me for effect please.

Lots of young managers would love to manage Everton. Your manager is here for a pay day because it's convenient.

You need deep down this will never work, but you're too invested now to show any objectivity.

I would love nothing more than for Benitez to become a roaring success and for me to look an idiot. That means we will have done well. Unfortunately there is zero evidence of that ever happenning, so I prefer to follow the evidence. The evidence is that this appointment has divided the support, made us a less competitive side, and will end in humiliation where we are turned into a laughing stock. The evidence was on the pitch yesterday. How anyone can support this manager in the face of the evidence is truly baffling. I can't take them seriously.

To be fair we never even tried for an ambitious manager our search was based on out of work managers ,whether an supposedly ambitious manager would touch us with the financial restrictions is a moot point

I can genuinely see this scenario: they sack Benitez in December with us 16th, chase Graham Potter for 6 weeks and just get buzzed off by Brighton while Unnnnnsy or Dunc are leading us to defeat after defeat in the meantime, try a desperate bid for Moyes when that one fails who jibs us off, then they end up bringing Allardyce back. No exaggeration in the slightest, I could see it.
This would be the most Everton thing ever, and the sad thing is, nobody would be shocked if it did happen.

Pure and utter bullshit, there will be dozens of young and upcoming or mid 40 age managers who would kill for an opportunity to manage this club, who would come in and stamp their own identity and get backed universally by the fans for doing so

A 61 year old, out of work manager, living around the corner is this statement.

You literally can’t see what you write, it’s utterly bizarre

I'm not blinded by anything. Those are your words not mine. Don't misquote me for effect please.

Lots of young managers would love to manage Everton. Your manager is here for a pay day because it's convenient.

You need deep down this will never work, but you're too invested now to show any objectivity.

I would love nothing more than for Benitez to become a roaring success and for me to look an idiot. That means we will have done well. Unfortunately there is zero evidence of that ever happenning, so I prefer to follow the evidence. The evidence is that this appointment has divided the support, made us a less competitive side, and will end in humiliation where we are turned into a laughing stock. The evidence was on the pitch yesterday. How anyone can support this manager in the face of the evidence is truly baffling. I can't take them seriously.

No mate you've acted like a massive cockwomble ever since Everton appointed Benitez and tbf you aint the only one.

Pure and utter bullshit, there will be dozens of young and upcoming or mid 40 age managers who would kill for an opportunity to manage this club, who would come in and stamp their own identity and get backed universally by the fans for doing so

lol lol lol

Universally backed until they lose to a bottom half side at Goodison with you guessed the same cowardly squad of the last 7 years under several different managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.