New In-House Ticket Re-Sale Platform (no more StubHub!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had to break the news to me dad that we're both not blues. He's absolutely gutted.

All those years of practising shouting "BOOOO" and "HANDBALLL" to fit in at the match, I knew I'd be found out eventually.

Good luck for the season lads

You’re not allowed to sell your ticket for a penny over the “average” price of £27 per game.

Even if you sell 3 games for £10 each, if you sell one after that for £30 you’re a kopite.

However it’s fine to sell through the clubs resale site and force fans to pay £40+ for tickets. That’s “Everton behaviour” as opposed to “Kopite behaviour”.

Hope this clears things up…

Again, probably 35k tickets to each match sell for ~£30. Then you’ve got a fair number of tickets which likely get comped to the friends/families of the players, staff and management. Also, there’s (likely) comped tickets for everyone who sits in the Director’s Box. Then you’ve got hospitality, which is an entirely different pricing structure. The capacity of Goodison is listed as right at 39k. I’m not sure how attendances are counted in the UK, but here in the US, our attendance numbers include everyone in the stadium; so media, vendors, stewards, etc. At this point we’re really only talking about MAYBE several hundred tickets that the club actually squeeze £40+ out of. Just seems like a stretch to me to claim that £40 is the “real” price when 95% of tickets go for £30 or less.

If all 32’500 ST holders put their tickets up for resale, it wouldn’t be good business for the club & there‘d be a lot of crying “I’m out of pocket”.

If everyone used their ST, this issue wouldn’t exist.

Of course some have genuine reasons for re-sale, but clearly too many are doing it. Nobody likes to accept they’re part of a problem.

At the end of the day it is what it is. The club has decided to move away from stubhub & start their own platform. I’m not privy to their reasons for doing so.
I think it’s a good move & will work out.
Others disagree.

If all 32’500 ST holders put their tickets up for resale, it wouldn’t be good business for the club & there‘d be a lot of crying “I’m out of pocket”.

If everyone used their ST, this issue wouldn’t exist.

Of course some have genuine reasons for re-sale, but clearly too many are doing it. Nobody likes to accept they’re part of a problem.

At the end of the day it is what it is. The club has decided to move away from stubhub & start their own platform. I’m not privy to their reasons for doing so.
I think it’s a good move & will work out.
Others disagree.
When they first teamed up with a ticket resale platform there was a big problem with people putting up their season ticket for huge asking prices especially for the derby. It annoyed a lot of people to see that people were trying to cash in and try making a profit by putting their season ticket up for a couple of the bigger matches.

Has anyone actually managed to sell their season ticket for a game yet?

I cant make it on Monday so listed it. I could see my seat for sale a couple of days ago but its not there now for anyone else to buy but I've not received any notification to say its sold yet.

Has anyone get an email when their ticket sold etc?

Has anyone actually managed to sell their season ticket for a game yet?

I cant make it on Monday so listed it. I could see my seat for sale a couple of days ago but its not there now for anyone else to buy but I've not received any notification to say its sold yet.

Has anyone get an email when their ticket sold etc?
Mine (and my wife’s) have sold for Burnley, but I didn’t get any notification from Everton what so ever. I found out by accident…

Basically log on to your ticket page on the EFC website, click on the “File” number for your season ticket, and scroll down to the “Change History” section at the bottom. If your ticket has sold there should be a “Refund” note added.

C1F2D03F-0F3C-479B-9736-265FFC245BDF.jpeg

Mine (and my wife’s) have sold for Burnley, but I didn’t get any notification from Everton what so ever. I found out by accident…

Basically log on to your ticket page on the EFC website, click on the “File” number for your season ticket, and scroll down to the “Change History” section at the bottom. If your ticket has sold there should be a “Refund” note added.

View attachment 138732

Yep, mines not sold. So that will be an empty seat.

Is there some sort of deadline for when you have to list your ticket for resale?
Tried to re-list for tonights game over the weekend and Norwich was the next game available for me to re-list.

Buying a ticket from this is a shambles. There was no option to download the ticket, and the club didn’t send a confirmation email. The ticket is nowhere to be seen when I looked in ‘my tickets’ on my account.

Apparently you need to go on to ‘my tickets’ on the resale site (if you can find it) and that’s not accessible via a mobile phone. (At least not on my iPhone)

I just called the fan services number which closes at 4 and currently has 59 people in the queue..

I’ll sort mine as it’s for Norwich rather than Burnley but there will be a lot of angry people at the box office tonight.

One of my tickets appears to have sold does anyone know where the money goes as I cannot find it. Please don't say lawnmowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.