2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it baffling that if you look in the Gbamin thread any criticism of him based on his injury record is shouted down by half a dozen posters but when it comes to the most talented player we've had in a generation poster after poster wants rid because he missed a third of our games.
Compare the two situations, Gbamin had 2 horrific injuries that no one could have predicted, James has a history of fatigue and calf problems and was deliberately excused from club duties twice last season

Compare the two situations, Gbamin had 2 horrific injuries that no one could have predicted, James has a history of fatigue and calf problems and was deliberately excused from club duties twice last season
Compare the situations, one player has won us games almost single handedly the other has played 3 games and had no impact on any of them. Which one should you keep?

Compare the situations, one player has won us games almost single handedly the other has played 3 games and had no impact on any of them. Which one should you keep?

He didn’t really win games single handedly. Our record when he played wasn’t anything special.

Also I think when the rest of the squad saw him getting preferential treatment and jetting off before the season finished, it gave them an excuse to down tools.

Nobody is chasing him out but If he’s desperate to leave then so be it.

The suggestion is that JR wants to leave not that Everton are anxious to sell
What I read is that his agent is hawking him around Europe.

I do think as well that he may not be as protected by his new manager as he was by CA
I don't think anybody was questioning his football ability

Is anyone seriously trying to say Iwobi contributes more than James?! lol
No mate surely not here’s the balls view of iwobi

Attachments

• D66BFE02-6554-4554-A077-9CD0568B81E1.jpeg
    D66BFE02-6554-4554-A077-9CD0568B81E1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • F1FEC53D-775F-4981-B3FE-FF4B6C587B63.jpeg
    F1FEC53D-775F-4981-B3FE-FF4B6C587B63.jpeg
    559.9 KB · Views: 75
He didn’t really win games single handedly. Our record when he played wasn’t anything special.

Also I think when the rest of the squad saw him getting preferential treatment and jetting off before the season finished, it gave them an excuse to down tools.

Nobody is chasing him out but If he’s desperate to leave then so be it.
They might have used it as an excuse to down tools but they downed tools just as easily the season before and James wasn't here then.

Read back through this thread, there are plenty "chasing him out".

They might have used it as an excuse to down tools but they downed tools just as easily the season before and James wasn't here then.

Read back through this thread, there are plenty "chasing him out".

It’s only chasing him out if he’s sat fretting about a handful of comments he’s reading on an Everton forum. And let’s be honest, he isn’t.

I find it baffling that if you look in the Gbamin thread any criticism of him based on his injury record is shouted down by half a dozen posters but when it comes to the most talented player we've had in a generation poster after poster wants rid because he missed a third of our games.
hear hear

Status
Not open for further replies.