2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he wont be expected at Everton next Monday then. All the Euro players will have a break after that finishes, so James et al will also have one.
Except that James is not playing with Colombia NT and he has been vacationing for weeks so he should be expected on Monday.

Was that a cosy rock you've been under? lol

Except that James is not playing with Colombia NT and he has been vacationing for weeks so he should be expected on Monday.

I take very little interest in football, outside of L4. Or rather, I know little about it. I enjoy watching it, when on normal telly, but thats about it.

:D I take very little interest in football, outside of L4. Or rather, I know little about it. I enjoy watching it, when on normal telly, but thats about it.
Thats about the same as me these days. If it weren't for the ramblings on GOT I'd know very little.

As a mod though, I'd have thought you'd have read much more than me! Does Danny know you've been shirking? :D

SO that Fabrizio Romano fella apparently said on Twitch that he's only heard rumors of James moving to Milan, but there's nothing coming from official channels (or similar)

I'd love to see him stay personally.

We knew what we were getting from the off in regards to his injury issues and when he has played, for the most part, he's been exceptional imo.

Fair to say he's a luxury player and we need someone in that role who will play consistently, but what an option to have when he's fit!

I think they are trying to build up some interest in JR, it may work or not

He would be an asset if he is committed and wants to stay bit I feel that CA protected him more than the average manager.

I am not sure he will get off as lightly from the current manager ...nor should he.

I like Jaym-Zuh. But I feel like he quite the club one game short this season. Something fishy 'bout that. But.... on that one, solitary, worldy assist to bring victory at the rad barn, I can forgive him. Realistically though, perhaps this the time to sell to maximize profit and reduce wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.