New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 4 game sequence of Chelsea home, Utd away, Leicester Home and Aresenal home and we got 5 points and lost on a shootout.

Losing to Fulham, Sheff Utd and Newcastle at home and away to Liverpools u23s under Ancelotti was embarrassing.

Losing 0-2 at home to both newly promoted Sheff Utd and Norwich, and losing 2-6 at home to Spurs under Silva was embarrassing.

Only managing 1 point against Greek part timers in the Europa league under Koeman and Unsworth was embarrassing (I know we won a game, but that was under Allardyce, even then, it was Craig Shakespeare in charge of that particular game).

Getting beat 0-4 by the Sh*te TWICE under Martinez was embarrassing.

And I have stood up all of them (except Koeman, never liked him).

You are an embarrassment if you think results under Ferguson were an embarrassing.

You are either deliberately trying to goad people with contrarian stuff you don't believe, or you have an agenda. I think it's a mix of the 2.
Ah, so you've figured out the Davekbot. Mr GrandOldTeam will need to up the AI levels to make it smarter in the future.
Seriously, its all the man's ever been known for on here. Stick him on ignore or learn to filter mentally out anything with that profile picture and never respond.

Can't stand Bascombe, the horrible spunk sock, but I did love this paragraph in his article...

"Moshiri has tried many profiles of coach during the course of his six year reign: Roberto Martinez and Marco Silva meant to represent an exciting future; Ronald Koeman and Ancelotti men of global clout who were supposed to be safe pairs of hands; and Sam Allardyce."

It's almost as if Bill Kenwright was looking to arm-twist Everton fans into the unpalatable appointment of David Moyes by suggesting an even more unpalatable alternative...
That is some weird massive conclusion jumping you are doing there.

It's up there with blaming Dennis Lawrence for our poor defence under Martinez when he wasn't the defensive coach.

This is Moshiri's club, any decision, good or bad, is on him.

*Champions League Winner
*1x Champions League Finalist
*68% win ratio with Real Madrid
*58% win ratio with Chelsea
*Won TWO La Liga titles with a Spanish club that wasn't Real Madrid, Barcelona or Athletico Madrid.
*UEFA Super Cup Winner
*2x UEFA Cup Winner/Europa League Winner
*FA Cup Winner
*FIFA World Club Cup Winner
*2x Supper Copa Italia Winner
*La Liga Best Coach Award
*2x UEFA Manager of the Year
*European Coach of the Year
*LMA Special Merit Award
*8x Premier League Manager of Month Awards
*Lives on the Wirral

**Names Rafael, worked for the darkside over a decade ago, can't have him, despite him being one of the most successful managers available and worked for six other clubs since then, including Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Napoli.
*Outperformed by Steve Bruce at Newcastle.

*Champions League Winner
*1x Champions League Finalist
*68% win ratio with Real Madrid
*58% win ratio with Chelsea
*Won TWO La Liga titles with a Spanish club that wasn't Real Madrid, Barcelona or Athletico Madrid.
*UEFA Super Cup Winner
*2x UEFA Cup Winner/Europa League Winner
*FA Cup Winner
*FIFA World Club Cup Winner
*2x Supper Copa Italia Winner
*La Liga Best Coach Award
*2x UEFA Manager of the Year
*European Coach of the Year
*LMA Special Merit Award
*8x Premier League Manager of Month Awards
*Lives on the Wirral

**Names Rafael, worked for the darkside over a decade ago, can't have him, despite him being one of the most successful managers available and worked for six other clubs since then, including Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Napoli.
Put up what he achieved in the last 8-10 years

Would it be naive to suggest that the club are leaking names to the media to gauge fans reactions. Have had nuno , moyes , Rafael , howe , Potter, galtier all been put out there now.
I have been wondering this. Problem is there is such a mix of opinion that I don’t think there is a popular decision.

Moshiri will surely be a marked man if he sanctions any move for Benitez.

This would be orders of magnitude far greater in dividing the fan base than even Allardyce.

Rightfully so too.

All those managers in the world and that was the best he could do?

All pointless conjecture though as there is no way that he is in contention, nor is Moyes or Martinez or any of the other weird names that are sloppily getting linked to us.

Reading the Mirror article it’s also saying Galtier and Martinez under active consideration so obviously just going with the sensationalist headline of Rafael. Basically nothing new as we all knew those names were floating about.
Yep and it's pretty much a footnote in Kirkbrides article. Kirkbride being the one who didn't sensationalise the nuno and moyes links as done deals unlike the others

I've been thinking long and hard about this appointment since we lost ancelotti and I would imagine the board are quite serious on appointing potter. I would think they have Eddie howe and big Dunc a bit lower down the list.

And currently are just making some final looks at everyone else. I don't think nuno is even being considered anymore.

It’s like football got bored after about 2015.

Mourinho at United and Spurs.

Benitez at Chelsea

Allardyce at Everton

These things should never have happened.

Now we have a shortlist for Everton managers which according to reporters has included three ex Everton managers who have already failed at the club, and a former Liverpool manager. Absolutely unbelievable.

Screenshot_20210609-230713_Chrome.jpg

Be afraid....Very afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.