New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game over if that RS clown comes anywhere near the club. And not only because he is and always will be one of them, I dont think he is a good manager, I suspect the game has passed him by. Dinosaur Bruce this year has done exactly what he did previously.
I know you go the game. Think we’ve exchanged tickets ?

Now then, we’re you at Maine Road about 20 years ago when Joe Parkinson and Amo scored in a win ?

Our crowd started singing the ‘Alan Ball’ song and he came out the dug out and fist pumped our fans even though he was their manager !

Their was an audible ‘deep breath’ as we all knew that was controversial, but we all loved it.

* my point being, imagine an ex RS doing that at Goodison ?!

Fair enough. But I do think the constant links to bettin sites is too much.
We as a club got rid of sport pesa due to gambling links. A lot struggle with it.
Not sure much can be done but it's a bit much to see dozens of posts every day.
I agree with you, I look at it as an indicator of who is in line for the job rather than as a betting market. Personally I don't think betting on transfers or next manager markets should be allowed.

I still don't care who it is. Any name you mention just brings a meh.

We'll hire someone, the players will throw them under the bus, fans will moan, they be fired and we'll be back here in 18 months time.

I do find it laughable that we can turn our noses up at anyone who has won a fair few trophies. The attitude of as long as it's not x then we're ok hasn't yet led us anywhere. This club needs an enema.

Ah, so you've figured out the Davekbot. Mr GrandOldTeam will need to up the AI levels to make it smarter in the future.
Seriously, its all the man's ever been known for on here. Stick him on ignore or learn to filter mentally out anything with that profile picture and never respond.

I'll be reasonable, occasionally he makes the odd good point, and it's always good to have someone play devil's advocate for the benefit of conversation.

But the levels of hyperbole and vitriol make me think he might genuinely need to see someone. I imagine him looking like a worked up Chris Farley on the verge of exploding.

Some of his ideas are so blatantly over the top that it ruins the effect that he's just got strong opinions. It's clear banter, but I still can't resist reacting every now and then.

I've been thinking long and hard about this appointment since we lost ancelotti and I would imagine the board are quite serious on appointing potter. I would think they have Eddie howe and big Dunc a bit lower down the list.

And currently are just making some final looks at everyone else. I don't think nuno is even being considered anymore.
I think it's Potter too

Despite what many think , the club is professionally run now , eventually !. Hence no leaks. Nobody has any idea what is going on , especially journo's. Even the bookies have no idea what is going on. Hence the wildly fluctuating odds.
If I had a guess at this moment , I would think that we will go for
Rafael , with Dunc as his heir apparent. I don't know anything , like nobody else does on here either, but just a gut feeling.

Despite what many think , the club is professionally run now , eventually !. Hence no leaks. Nobody has any idea what is going on , especially journo's. Even the bookies have no idea what is going on. Hence the wildly fluctuating odds.
If I had a guess at this moment , I would think that we will go for
Rafael , with Dunc as his heir apparent. I don't know anything , like nobody else does on here either, but just a gut feeling.

Sadly this is a myth

Status
Not open for further replies.