Not open for further replies.
What’s the opinion on Conte
I would take him but ....
I doubt he will build a team over 3 or 4 seasons
He might do a Carlo if a big club flashes their ankles at him
There again he is a Hollywood manager for Moshiri
I hope Brands does the hiring this time
I think its time we think outside the box for this one

Can't stand Bascombe, the horrible spunk sock, but I did love this paragraph in his article...

"Moshiri has tried many profiles of coach during the course of his six year reign: Roberto Martinez and Marco Silva meant to represent an exciting future; Ronald Koeman and Ancelotti men of global clout who were supposed to be safe pairs of hands; and Sam Allardyce."
Just spat my tea out at 'horrible spunk sock'

Benitez can effing do one, awful appointment if we get him. His comments, links with them lot and most of all his awful defensive football.

Horrific

I have a strong gut feeling that our next manager is currently fully focused on the European Championships. There are two contenders in my book, and I’d take either of them above every name I’ve heard touted thus far. Either of the Roberto’s have the personality to come in and lift players and supporters with good football.
If it’s really a project you need somebody with a certain skill set to come in and be fully focussed on improvement all across the Club.

RM incoming.

That is some weird massive conclusion jumping you are doing there.

It's up there with blaming Dennis Lawrence for our poor defence under Martinez when he wasn't the defensive coach.

This is Moshiri's club, any decision, good or bad, is on him.
I don't think Benitez is coming in. I think Mosh is struggling to quickly get a man befitting his sense of self regard, and somebody is having some fun at his and everyone else's expense by suggesting Rafael is in the frame and Moyes would be if only West Ham would give us their blessing. It's hilarious.

At the end of the search, Moshiri will indeed be responsible for who comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.