New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 4 game sequence of Chelsea home, Utd away, Leicester Home and Aresenal home and we got got 5 points and lost on a shootout.

Losing to Fulham, Sheff Utd and Newcastle at home and away to Liverpools u23s under Ancelotti was embarrassing.

Losing 0-2 at home to both newly promoted Sheff Utd and Norwich, and losing 2-6 at home to Spurs under Silva was embarrassing.

Only managing 1 point against Greek part timers in the Europa league under Koeman and Unsworth was embarrassing (I know we won a game, but that was under Allardyce, even then, it was Craig Shakespeare in charge of that particular game).

Getting beat 0-4 by the Sh*te TWICE under Martinez was embarrassing.

And I have stood up all of them (except Koeman, never liked him).

You are an embarrassment if you think results under Ferguson were an embarrassing.

You are either deliberately trying to goad people with contrarian stuff you don't believe, or you have an agenda. I think it's a mix of the 2.
It's Davek MO

Definitely sounds like the local press have been leaked a story - the question is what is the motivation?

My worry is its to hurry Nuno into dropping his entourage demands.

My hope is its to rush someone half decent like Galtier into coming aboard.
It could be as simple as frightening the horses into supporting a David Moyes return by threatening them with a Rafael Benitez appointment. The great thing about this ruse - if that is what this is - is that people genuinely believe Moshiri could hire Benitez in the face of any storm of protest. He has proven his "make my day" credentials with the hiring of Big Sam. Bill might be sensing an opportunity to push his Moyes agenda if Moshiri runs into difficulties sourcing a suitable choice promptly...

*Champions League Winner
*1x Champions League Finalist
*68% win ratio with Real Madrid
*58% win ratio with Chelsea
*Won TWO La Liga titles with a Spanish club that wasn't Real Madrid, Barcelona or Athletico Madrid.
*UEFA Super Cup Winner
*2x UEFA Cup Winner/Europa League Winner
*FA Cup Winner
*FIFA World Club Cup Winner
*2x Supper Copa Italia Winner
*La Liga Best Coach Award
*2x UEFA Manager of the Year
*European Coach of the Year
*LMA Special Merit Award
*8x Premier League Manager of Month Awards
*Lives on the Wirral

**Names Rafael, worked for the darkside over a decade ago, can't have him, despite him being one of the most successful managers available and worked for six other clubs since then, including Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Napoli.

*Champions League Winner
*1x Champions League Finalist
*68% win ratio with Real Madrid
*58% win ratio with Chelsea
*Won TWO La Liga titles with a Spanish club that wasn't Real Madrid, Barcelona or Athletico Madrid.
*UEFA Super Cup Winner
*2x UEFA Cup Winner/Europa League Winner
*FA Cup Winner
*FIFA World Club Cup Winner
*2x Supper Copa Italia Winner
*La Liga Best Coach Award
*2x UEFA Manager of the Year
*European Coach of the Year
*LMA Special Merit Award
*8x Premier League Manager of Month Awards
*Lives on the Wirral

**Names Rafael, worked for the darkside over a decade ago, can't have him, despite him being one of the most successful managers available and worked for six other clubs since then, including Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Napoli.

You missed the bit where he's a massive knobhead

If Benitez is appointed then Moshiri doesn't understand one thing about this club. A busted flush manager who has publicly denigrated the club. Honestly, with empty stadia, VAR and the EPL, following years of poor performance at the club, the appointment of an ex-RS who has belittled us repeatedly and performed less well than Steve Bruce might just be it for professional football for me. It really would be rock bottom for Everton football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.