New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurgen klopp had won absolutely nothing and got relegated before going to borussia dortmond.
So easy this game.

Klopp as an example of how to use a "principled" manager to gamble on your clubs future lol

Sure, if we suddenly become a two-team league and don't mind our players all suddenly having asthma TUEs and putting on 20kg of muscle over the summer, I am sure Graham Goblin might finish 15th in this scenario.

Klopp ffs. Imagine being so desperate to save your position on Graham Goblin you've gone down that route.

Trossard would absolutely stroll into our starting eleven and be a instant fan favourite. The kid is an incredible talent.

So hang on - he's got an incredible talent winger, he's spent £70m+ net in two seasons, he has an England Centre back, one of the most in-form centre mids in the country....

And he's finished 15th and 16th?????

Klopp as an example of how to use a "principled" manager to gamble on your clubs future lol

Sure, if we suddenly become a two-team league and don't mind our players all suddenly having asthma TUEs and putting on 20kg of muscle over the summer, I am sure Graham Goblin might finish 15th in this scenario.

Klopp ffs. Imagine being so desperate to save your position on Graham Goblin you've gone down that route.

Why do you think dortmund hired a coach who had won nothing and just got relegated?
Forget the klopp of now.
Why did dortmund hire him on your basis that nothing had ever been won?

Why do you think dortmund hired a coach who had won nothing and just got relegated?
Forgot the klopp of now.
Why did dortmund hire him on your basis that nothing had ever been won?

Because he was an amoral toad who would happily implement an extremely dodgy fitness regime and the Dortmund board saw a kindred spirit?

Not a huge leap to see why the moral vacuum that is [Phrase removed] FC were happy to do the same.

When was the last time he won anything? Why would he win anything here?
Alright Micky lad giz a break.lol I look at the list and just see the dross that's on it. I look at what he has done and what could be possible with money behind him. For me he has a good record behind him. The Chelsea fans hated him...they won the Europa with him. It doesn't make me less of a blue for my opinion . xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.