New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I`d take Jose Mourinho at Everton, I actually said we should try and get him out of his Roma contract. Does anyone know how many players Spurs signed for Mourinho? They wanted him challenging for top 4 with Winks, Dier, Doherty, an ageing Alderweireld, Sissoko, Rodon, Tanganga, Aurier and Ben Davies. I think they have more much dead wood than we have.

Mourinho is a winner at every club, he was perceived to be a failure last season. His win % was 44%, 50 points from 32 games. In his 2 seasons he took charge of 58 games (26 in 19/20 & 32 in 20/21), winning 27 (47%), 14 draws (24%) and losing 17 (29%). His overall PL record is 217 wins from 362 games (60%)...

I don`t think Spurs gave him a chance with 2 part seasons and now they are struggling to replace him...

Remember that episode of father ted where dougal gets invited to the cockpit of a plane and there's this effing great big red button that says Do Not Touch.
Yeah that.

I`d take Jose Mourinho at Everton, I actually said we should try and get him out of his Roma contract. Does anyone know how many players Spurs signed for Mourinho? They wanted him challenging for top 4 with Winks, Dier, Doherty, an ageing Alderweireld, Sissoko, Rodon, Tanganga, Aurier and Ben Davies. I think they have more much dead wood than we have.

Mourinho is a winner at every club, he was perceived to be a failure last season. His win % was 44%, 50 points from 32 games. In his 2 seasons he took charge of 58 games (26 in 19/20 & 32 in 20/21), winning 27 (47%), 14 draws (24%) and losing 17 (29%). His overall PL record is 217 wins from 362 games (60%)...

I don`t think Spurs gave him a chance with 2 part seasons and now they are struggling to replace him...

lol lol lol lol lol

Madrid tried for Mourinho before Ancelotti. He rejected them out of hand because he had already given Roma his word. That is the kind of integrity I believed Ancelotti had, that he had built his career and reputation on. And in 1 fell swoop, its all gone.

So yeah, I agree, I'd love Mourinho here, but the timing has just never quite timed up. Maybe someday.

Think the Fonseca to Spurs news is good news for us.

We are, inarguably, the best available prospect in the Premier League for a manager now. Any of our targets that might have been holding out for Spurs interest won’t be soon, with some luck.
Do we want somebody who wanted Spurs?

Worst post of the week
Shut up mate

He
Madrid tried for Mourinho before Ancelotti. He rejected them out of hand because he had already given Roma his word. That is the kind of integrity I believed Ancelotti had, that he had built his career and reputation on. And in 1 fell swoop, its all gone.

So yeah, I agree, I'd love Mourinho here, but the timing has just never quite timed up. Maybe someday.
Hes the worst of the lot

Properly have my heart set on Galtier having read up on him - he's literally everything we need in a manager. Takes underperforming teams and completely changes their fortunes, stays for long term projects (only managed two teams), good at developing youth, tactically astute, great motivator.

There's no doubt about it, I'm ready to get hurt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.