2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may all be true. So why have your posts today expressed greater support for Ancelotti and Real Madrid rather than Everton?
Cause Carlos stature was brilliant for the club. And really was like a glue for the State fan club. This instability has me frustrated. I'm taking it out on Everton cause I'm sick of this. I've worked very hard over the years.

Hard to know what to think, weirdly ambivalent. With more transfer windows would he have us up there challenging...or would it just have been more overpaid aging players with a scattergun approach to tactics/identity. We’ll never know.

Don’t know what to think of the man, it’s Real Madrid so not surprised but am I disappointed in him, maybe a little. Thought he had a project, backing from the board that he wanted. He’s off without a second thought.

Overall though, I don’t feel like I care as much as I should, given we’ve just lost one of the most successful managers in the game. Maybe a combination of being terrible to watch, different tactics every week, no sense of a plan and underlying feeling that he was possibly going through the motions.

On to the next one...

It’s a kick in the nut but chin up lads. Every cloud has a silver lining. So f#ck all these managers that are being linked already. For me it has to be Big Dunc that takes charge for me, give the man a chance he’s all about what Everton Stand for more passionate about Everton than most of us! I’m sure I speak for all of us I’d rather lose and see passion in our team rather than some mute foreign manager that never does or says f#ck all and is happy with a pass back to Jordan. Let’s be honest would you want to be on the receiving end of a half time dressing down from the big man at half time when your under achieving! Big Dunc as the main man with Tim Cahill as assistant coach for me.

Cause Carlos stature was brilliant for the club. And really was like a glue for the State fan club. This instability has me frustrated. I'm taking it out on Everton cause I'm sick of this. I've worked very hard over the years.
To be fair though, this isn’t Everton’s fault at all (for once) you should be a lot angrier with Carlo and Madrid, especially after all the work you’ve put into the fan club

At the end of the day no matter how rubbish this club might be, and where we sit in the pecking order of European football, it’s still our club, it’s still the reason we all watch football every weekend.

This snake didn’t want to be a part of it, didn’t have the stones to see the job through, didn’t want to be here. From that point on we stopped needing him. I’m glad he pissed off as quickly as possible. Fed up of people who don’t want to be at this club taking us for a ride.

Let’s get the new manager in, get in someone who wants to be here, and get right behind him.
Good point. But can I at least be gutted for one day and start being optimistic tomorrow?

At the end of the day no matter how rubbish this club might be, and where we sit in the pecking order of European football, it’s still our club, it’s still the reason we all watch football every weekend.

This snake didn’t want to be a part of it, didn’t have the stones to see the job through, didn’t want to be here. From that point on we stopped needing him. I’m glad he pissed off as quickly as possible. Fed up of people who don’t want to be at this club taking us for a ride.

Let’s get the new manager in, get in someone who wants to be here, and get right behind him.
Spot on

These players are actually gonna wrangle another season out of us. They were about to be volleyed into the sea en masse, and now another manager is gonna need to “assess” them.

I give up.
godd
that's not even the worst thing i was thinking about.

You might have a season ticket but I have travelled from the states. 3 times. If you have travelled as many thousand miles as I have then you'll know how I feel.

I get membership and revenue on West Verging Everton channel. And not having carlo is a serious blow to my revenue streams. Dont talk to me about financials.

I have seen us go through 5 managers. In my time. I've seen enough. I'm getting very fed up with this club.
You only done 5 managers so you missed the horrors of Walker and Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.