2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate he failed plus he thought he was too big for us which is why he mugged us off like some no marks.

that is the man you put your faith in.
Kev man we desperately need you to rustle up some funds for the new manager. Reckon you can convince the club to let you work the crypto / bitcoin markets on their behalf?

How much coin for an Mpabbe?

Yeah. He's available. Won the league in France. Any chance he'd come here?
I would like to think so. I'm sure such a Manager would like to pit himself in the Premier League. You don't know until you try but does this Board have the foresight?
If there is a possibility then pull out every stop to get him.

I'm just as blue as you brother. I've recruited many blues in West Verginia. It gets me down on game day just as much as you. I've a lot at stake.
That may all be true. So why have your posts today expressed greater support for Ancelotti and Real Madrid rather than Everton?

You might have a season ticket but I have travelled from the states. 3 times. If you have travelled as many thousand miles as I have then you'll know how I feel.

I get membership and revenue on West Verging Everton channel. And not having carlo is a serious blow to my revenue streams. Dont talk to me about financials.

I have seen us go through 5 managers. In my time. I've seen enough. I'm getting very fed up with this club.
Welcome to Everton

How have the West Verginia Supporters Club taken the news mate ?
4 cancelled subscriptions alread. A lot of indifference in the chat. But I've had to tell a few people raging what type of club Madrid are and why carlo would jump when they say so. Its comfort them a bit. But really need to put the work in now to save a few westy vergers. I'll be doing gods work. The club should be giving me commission! Lol

PS I'm joking about wanting commission from club just in case UK and Northern Ireland Evertonians jump down my throat.

Something has happened very swiftly for CA to go from wanting unhappy players out (was that the presser before the Wolves game - so only 14 days ago!) to him now leaving, ey.

Something happened in the last week, I'd say, internally at Everton. My honest assessment, but obviously reading between the lines, is that for whatever reason, he wouldn't get what he wanted this summer. I believe that's due to a lack of funding due to the pretty dire financial situation, but could be that Brands said no to signing more older players (I doubt it though).

Madrid came calling again and he decided to bolt.

It's bloody crap.
I actually think it's more likely to be this tbh, ever since Brands came in his and the boards stance was to look towards younger players with potential. I remember hearing Moshiri on Jim White talking about it saying it might mean higher fees but would mean lower wages. Signing older players like Carlo wants to they are going to be on higher wages which makes things awkward for us from an FFP standpoint, also is the way forward really signing older players most who will need replacing after a couple of seasons, I'm not so sure myself.

4 cancelled subscriptions alread. A lot of indifference in the chat. But I've had to tell a few people raging what type of club Madrid are and why carlo would jump when they say so. Its comfort them a bit. But really need to put the work in now to save a few westy vergers. I'll be doing gods work. The club should be giving me commission! Lol

PS I'm joking about wanting commission from club just in case UK and Northern Ireland Evertonians jump down my throat.

Keep up the good work brother, your good work is much appreciated this side of the Atlantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.