2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, he should definitely be in the conversation. A long stint and cup victory at a mid-level club in Saint Etienne before taking Lille from a relegation fight to two top four finishes and then eventually a title. Exactly the record that we should be looking at.

Lucien Favre is another. I think he got both Gladbach and Nice into the Champions league which shows he can adapt to different leagues and succeed. These are the types of CVs that Brands should be looking at.
Those are sound arguments that need to hold for whoever we're looking at.

At the end of the day no matter how rubbish this club might be, and where we sit in the pecking order of European football, it’s still our club, it’s still the reason we all watch football every weekend.

This snake didn’t want to be a part of it, didn’t have the stones to see the job through, didn’t want to be here. From that point on we stopped needing him. I’m glad he pissed off as quickly as possible. Fed up of people who don’t want to be at this club taking us for a ride.

Let’s get the new manager in, get in someone who wants to be here, and get right behind him.

12-10th in the league with the dullest football too,im not arsed in the slightest.
Give yourself a shake mate if you're basing it on that. The squad is crap. I'm actually dreading the next manager purely on the crap he has to work with. They'll probably have him sacked by Xmas

Rather give it to Rafael than Howe. There you go Everton you have broken me.

Id rather give it to Gerrard than Rafael, and that’s not because I want Gerrard, it’s because I really REALLY don’t want Rafael.

Steve Bruce... the worst manager in the world, just recorded a better season than Rafael for Newcastle.

Mate I supporting everton six years. Started a fan club here in West Verginia. I have a right to be angry. I've a lot of stake i this club. Financial and emotional.
6 years!! 6 F.....g years!! I’ve had a season ticket for 47 years, try that for finance and emotions, 6 years! You can’t comprehend us mate and most of us don’t have second teams either, and for the record I’m angry and pissed off too

At the end of the day no matter how rubbish this club might be, and where we sit in the pecking order of European football, it’s still our club, it’s still the reason we all watch football every weekend.

This snake didn’t want to be a part of it, didn’t have the stones to see the job through, didn’t want to be here. From that point on we stopped needing him. I’m glad he pissed off as quickly as possible. Fed up of people who don’t want to be at this club taking us for a ride.

Let’s get the new manager in, get in someone who wants to be here, and get right behind him.

Something has happened very swiftly for CA to go from wanting unhappy players out (was that the presser before the Wolves game - so only 14 days ago!) to him now leaving, ey.

Something happened in the last week, I'd say, internally at Everton. My honest assessment, but obviously reading between the lines, is that for whatever reason, he wouldn't get what he wanted this summer. I believe that's due to a lack of funding due to the pretty dire financial situation, but could be that Brands said no to signing more older players (I doubt it though).

Madrid came calling again and he decided to bolt.

It's bloody crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.