2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has happened very swiftly for CA to go from wanting unhappy players out (was that the presser before the Wolves game - so only 14 days ago!) to him now leaving, ey.

Something happened in the last week, I'd say, internally at Everton. My honest assessment, but obviously reading between the lines, is that for whatever reason, he wouldn't get what he wanted this summer. I believe that's due to a lack of funding due to the pretty dire financial situation, but could be that Brands said no to signing more older players (I doubt it though).

Madrid came calling again and he decided to bolt.

It's bloody crap.
Well...
Worrying news.

Something has happened very swiftly for CA to go from wanting unhappy players out (was that the presser before the Wolves game - so only 14 days ago!) to him now leaving, ey.

Something happened in the last week, I'd say, internally at Everton. My honest assessment, but obviously reading between the lines, is that for whatever reason, he wouldn't get what he wanted this summer. I believe that's due to a lack of funding due to the pretty dire financial situation, but could be that Brands said no to signing more older players (I doubt it though).

It's bloody crap.
Very much doubt it.

He’s had a better offer and bailed. End of.

It's bloody crap.
Yes, very much this. I suspect he's evaluated his options and hedged his bets.

I'm not sure I'd fancy a season trying to get a tune out of our lot again. But with the added prospect of beered up Dars in Goodison screaming blue murder after a home defeat to Brentford.

well to Madrid we are aren’t we let’s be honest Kev?
I did as it was the first time in my life as had an actual elite manager

now I’m fearing the worst

An actual elite manager who probably didn't better the final position of any other manager in your life time.

Couldn't make it up

Status
Not open for further replies.