2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very much this. I suspect he's evaluated his options and hedged his bets.

I'm not sure I'd fancy a season trying to get a tune out of our lot again. But with the added prospect of beered up Dars in Goodison screaming blue murder after a home defeat to Brentford.
Real are no easy gig either. Particularly now they’re skint.

If they play defensive cagy football he’ll be gonr by Christmas.

6 years!! 6 F.....g years!! I’ve had a season ticket for 47 years, try that for finance and emotions, 6 years! You can’t comprehend us mate and most of us don’t have second teams either, and for the record I’m angry and pissed off too
You might have a season ticket but I have travelled from the states. 3 times. If you have travelled as many thousand miles as I have then you'll know how I feel.

I get membership and revenue on West Verging Everton channel. And not having carlo is a serious blow to my revenue streams. Dont talk to me about financials.

I have seen us go through 5 managers. In my time. I've seen enough. I'm getting very fed up with this club.

Something has happened very swiftly for CA to go from wanting unhappy players out (was that the presser before the Wolves game - so only 14 days ago!) to him now leaving, ey.

Something happened in the last week, I'd say, internally at Everton. My honest assessment, but obviously reading between the lines, is that for whatever reason, he wouldn't get what he wanted this summer. I believe that's due to a lack of funding due to the pretty dire financial situation, but could be that Brands said no to signing more older players (I doubt it though).

Madrid came calling again and he decided to bolt.

It's bloody crap.
Probably right that. He wants instant success and that simply isn’t what’s on offer here. This is more long term and needs to be built. (Contracts needing to expire first)

All the people in these last few pages slating him were the ones last year praising him to the hilt and wouldn't allow anyone to say a bad word about him.
I praised him the first few months. But this year has been crap.not to bothered. Won't mind nuno, knows the league

All the people in these last few pages slating him were the ones last year praising him to the hilt and wouldn't allow anyone to say a bad word about him.
I did; until he did the dirty on us. He won’t lose any sleep over our predicament.

Makes it easier for the next manager/player to do the same in the future, without a second thought.
No it doesn’t. At. Allll

Agent: Ey coach, would like to leave Everton and join Barca/Real/City/Juve/Milan/Bayern, they’ve come in for you

Coach: Nah mate, Evertonians on GOT will start crying and I can’t do that to the poor little souls.

Fans mean nothing to players or managers, despite what they tell you.

Can I have the keys to your bunker for the next few weeks please?

yeah mate..nothing penetrates the posters of Bo Derek on the walls. Biggest news I expected was another unsubstantiated link to some winger.. well this is interesting news! I can’t understand Real going back to him and I think he’s made a poor choice too. Will be lucky to have more than one season and he’s missing his dream of Bramley Moore. Seemed a totally lazy link to me..

I wonder if the decision was mutual with Mosh..

Status
Not open for further replies.