2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that after the way we capitulated during the second half of the season, I wouldn't shed too many tears if Carlo Magnifico heads back to Spain.
I know the onus is on the players to perform, but the onus is also on the manager to inspire and motivate them to perform.
Que sera sera my Blue friends. Such is life as an Evertonian but just remember Blues....
Evertonians are born NOT manufactured.

Blessing in disguise this.

Ancelotti out, saves face going to Madrid and working with the Galacticos, Everton don't look unhinged selling him.

We appoint Howe as a young progressive coach, Josh King stays, we punt out Richarlison and Gordon is our starting LW next season.
Depressing.

Mate if Real Madrid want a player or manager there isn’t much you can do.

But this is the attitude we apply to everything. Fed up of being walkover FC.

This Real Madrid are skint. This Real Madrid could well face expulsion from the CL, have a drastically ageing squad and just a month ago Carlo was slagging them off as part of the ESL, and all season he's banged on about how he loves the family vibe of the club, but wants to push us on.

We've got to start standing up for ourselves. We never do. And then fans wonder why we're irrelevant.

I blame Carlo for this, and the club too.

We're a shambles.

I can’t be arsed, if he goes well, that’s how it is I guess , he won’t care about us so why should I and I can’t be arsed with the Alex Young suite clique brigade anymore either. Years we’ve had to put up with that groovy gang nonsense, up the chairman’s arse, up the owners arse, no one can do any wrong. I can imagine it now “Bill get Eddie Howe in or Potter “ “Sod the haters, up the toffees”

F off

I think Allan can be persuaded to stay if the replacement isn't too grim. But James unless it's another top tier manager he's gone like it's the last game of the season and he's got a flight to catch
Explains him leaving before the last game if he knew. Seen the last of him unless we get Conte/Rafael who he may consider as a big name.

Status
Not open for further replies.